Took a few shots of the car

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a professional take some pics of the Viper. Here are a few of my shots. I can't wait to see the pics taken with the good camera. :cool:

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
A

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Needless to say I am glad I did not get Graphite. :cool: Sapphire is definitely one fo the nicest colors IMHO. :2tu: :usa:

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow!! I like the first pic best. It seems to have the best lighting, contrast and has just enough reflection in the front. Be easy on us graphite owners. Our pics need love also.

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your first pic is awesome. Keep snapping more! I think the first pic captures lots of the beauty of the sapphire/silver striped GTS.

OP
OP
A

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow!! I like the first pic best. It seems to have the best lighting, contrast and has just enough reflection in the front. Be easy on us graphite owners. Our pics need love also.

Hey, I LOVE Graphite and it was at the top of my list as to which colors I would buy. My three favorite Viper colors are Sapphire, Graphite and Steel Gray. And of course Black is always nice on any car. I would also probably consider B&W.

Sorry Dave. ;) :lmao:

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually mine is steel gray since it is a 2000 Viper. I suppose there is a slight difference between graphite and steel gray. I think sapphire is an awesome color and like I said, your top pic shows why people love it so much. That particular angle of the GTS is without peers. Thanks for the posting them.

Last edited:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree - pic 1 is the best. all the others are a bit too bright. looks like the sun needed to go down just a little bit further behind that tree.

very nice! love saphire!

V

Venomiss

You did good and they turned out very nice! Maybe you should get a poster made?

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks Great. I would agree that Sapphire is the best color on a Viper,...and the fastest,....and the, the, the "coolest". I love how the color changes in diferent lighting. Your photos are a good example of that. Again, your car looks "killer".

Btw... Stay tuned Sapphire guys, there's a "new" one coming...

OP
OP
A

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why did you hire a professional? Those look EXCELLENT without them. :)

Actually it did not cost me anything, yet. It was an event the NE Section of the Corvette Forum sponsored out at Ridley Creek State Park. All you have to do is pay for whatever pictures you want. I could have probably got away with blowing up my own pic if I didn't accidentally have my camera set on 2mb opposed to 8mb which I usually shoot at. I changed to 2mb the day before so I could get more out of the zoom lens (goes from 18X on 8mb to 28X on 2mb) and didn't realize it until after the fact.

You did good and they turned out very nice! Maybe you should get a poster made?

I plan on getting a LARGE print and getting it framed. :2tu:

I'll post up a link to the professional shots as soon as it is available.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery