Took some pics of the new ride today...

egokilr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After a day at the dyno with the new ride, decided to shoot some pics. Heres a few.

You must be registered for see images

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hotness! What kind of camera did you use? The pics look awesome! You captured the lines of the GTS really well, which is hard to do in pics. :cool:

OP
OP
E

egokilr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hotness! What kind of camera did you use? The pics look awesome! You captured the lines of the GTS really well, which is hard to do in pics. :cool:

Thanks. Its a Nikon D 70. My friend actually shot the pics, he does this for a side thing and does an amazing job captuuring anything.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the color combo. I am looking for one as we speak.

John

ps - what kinda numbers did it make

OP
OP
E

egokilr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Love the color combo. I am looking for one as we speak.

John

ps - what kinda numbers did it make

Bone stock 30k miles. Made 405 hp, 453tq. Soon to see a few mods will repost results.

rac156

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats one of my favorite color combinations. Thanks for the pictures and enjoy the car!

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone HAD to spend a lot of time getting the gaps right. Even the side sills fit better than any I've seen! Looks GREAT~! =-)

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great color combo, great pic's. I need someone with a good camera like that to take mine(Charlie,D ?)hint,hint.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not many Silver/Blue's around! 90% of the Viper events I've been to, I am the only Silver/Blue. We'll have to plan ahead so we don't 'cramp' each others style. LOL..

Sweet pics, BTW.... Wish I had some pics of that quality. My Fuji Finaplex 1300 dpi just isn't cutting it anymore.....

OP
OP
E

egokilr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Someone HAD to spend a lot of time getting the gaps right. Even the side sills fit better than any I've seen! Looks GREAT~! =-)

A little persuasion every time I close it with a closed fist and a towel seems to help a bit :) But other than that, I had the hood off, guess I did a good job reinstalling it. Thanks for all the compliments!

Buckeye Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on the sweet ride. Nice pics.

Columbus Viper owners have been getting together a little more often. Shoot me a pm if you want to get together for a drive sometime. Chad (viperchad) and I get together decently often. Maybe we can meet up at Quaker Steak?

If you want to hear Corsa exhaust/RT metal sub cats/Belanger Headers on a 97 before you make mod decisions, definitely let me know.

-John

PS. If you see Danielle, tell her John from Gport says hello.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX