Tough wheel decision..

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grrr...Im having a TOUGH time deciding which wheels I want to go with. It's either the CCW 505A, SP500's....stock SRT coupe sidewinder wheels, or i-forged H.ennessey wheels...oh why the hard hard decisions. Would you rather go with a 1 piece or 3 piece wheel, and why?

edretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 piece, if you bend a lip it's replaceable. Plus they are usually light weight compared to the one piece. You really can't go wrong with the IForged Aero's for the price. I've owned a couple of sets and they look hot on just about any car!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Call John Purner at CCW, since you can buy a whole wheel for what repair on some of the others would cost --- plus tons of us have run his wheels , racing, over the years and he stands behind his rims 100%

OP
OP
F

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im really thinking about ccw wheels bill...just don't know if they would be better than the stock sidewinders...which weigh a helluva lot less than the stock wheels.

vipersrt- HRE's are nice, but at the moment, I don't think I can justify the cost of those vs. iforged he.nnessey wheels which are identical in quality, and some cases, looks.

OP
OP
F

FLYNLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The [******] wheels are awesome! I couldn't have been happier with them.

They do look awesome bro, only thing is, I don't want to go with a wheel someone already has. I know Iforged has the 543 style wheel, but not sure if H.ennessey can get them. I was planning on something a little different. Anyways, how did you like the pirelli's on the 19s? I was gonna go with these because I am hoping a good set of drag radials will be available soon for the car..

is your car gone? I bet you're gonna miss it :laugh:

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The [******] wheels are awesome! I couldn't have been happier with them.

They do look awesome bro, only thing is, I don't want to go with a wheel someone already has. I know Iforged has the 543 style wheel, but not sure if H.ennessey can get them. I was planning on something a little different. Anyways, how did you like the pirelli's on the 19s? I was gonna go with these because I am hoping a good set of drag radials will be available soon for the car..

is your car gone? I bet you're gonna miss it :laugh:

They have several different styles, so just ask John. Generally speaking, wheel styles get popular because they look better on certain cars than other styles. If you deviate much from the popular styles, you might love them, but you might also be disappointed. I loved the Pirelli's! Car is on it's way to Maryland. :(