Trailer Hitch

captainkrash

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me who and/or where I could get a trailer hitch installed on my '04 roadster?

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen others do it before. I belive Nadine-UK on this site has a hitch on her GTS to bring her track tires to the track without needing a tow-vehicle for the whole Viper. If it's not her, I know I have seen a thread with a blue/white GTS from the UK with a trailer hitch on it!

:usa: Nick :usa:

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has been done several times and if you search on here you will find photo's with trailers in tow.

I cringe at the thought but to each his/her own:2tu:

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Gen 2's frame structure and bumper cover shape are quite different than the Gen 3's. I have pics of the gen 2 hitch. there is NO way that that would work on a Gen 3.

If that is what turns his crank so be it, but it will have to be a complete custom fab.

OP
OP
C

captainkrash

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeh, I know. Its the only way I can get my little bride to do a getaway. Three days for her means approximately 600 cubic feet of Storage space. I need just enough room for a sport bag. The last trip we took, she followed me in her SUV.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is another suggestion. Put your sport bag in the area behind the seats where the top folds into. Lots of room there believe it or not. Give your wife the whole trunk.

The only thing is the top has to stay up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi