Trailer in the Tampa Area

tmcalist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone in the Tampa area have a trailer I can borrow for the week of July 9th? Going to Philly for a family & class reunion and would love to show up in the Viper. Problem is some family members in N.C. want to ride up with me and the Viper does not have the trunk space I need. So I want to see my options for maybe towing it with my Expedition. Let me know - I will bring you back an authentic Philly Cheese Steak!!
yesnod.gif

OP
OP
T

tmcalist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chuck - I figured you would come through and I just wanted everyone to know that even though you have 2 Vipers - you are still a very down to earth guy. Thanks again.

OP
OP
T

tmcalist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'mon Chuck, all y'gotta do is ask. No prob dude. Just let me know the time and I may ride with you.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
VIR is a no-go for me this year Alan. Gonna try to make BeaverRun. If I can borrow a SUV (hint, hint, Terry)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's just scared of the competition!
wink.gif

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slaughterj:
He's just scared of the competition!
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh...oh...yep...is that a call out?

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck 98 RT/10:
oh...oh...yep...is that a call out?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Naw, you've already come out!
laugh.gif
You know you're more than welcome to come up for VIR though.