VA vipers

gotV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
currently living in tallahassee florida, and moving back to my home state of Virginia by the middle of October. I have been very lucky in meeting a buch, and i mean A BUNCH of really awsome viper owners here in my area. there are 7 vipers within 3 miles of my house, about 15 in the area. Chad Harrison of snake hydes brought me into the viper community a year and a half ago, when i bout his car and i have loved the cars and the people since. long story short, i am pretty down about leaving this great group of guys, but looking forward to meeting a new group of people that i am sure will be just the same. anyway, i am 23yrs old and will be living in the Fredericksburg area, as well as spending a bit of time in the Va Beach area. I am looking for feedback as to how many of you there are close to these locations. Hope we can all meet up sometime before the weather starts turning cold.

ryan
(gotv10)

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lot of active members in the Northern VA, DC and Maryland area, Richmond is kind of weak, the Beach has an active crowd along with some of those NC folks make the trek North to the beach.

RobHook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Alexandria. There are plenty of events in the Northern Va area usually but alot of them just happened to get cancelled this year due to all the strange weather. Also, Biff Brown of Vipermania is in Springfield, VA. We also have the benefit of being fairly close to Jason Heffner's shop. It's a good area for Vipers and car enthusiasts in general. But don't expect to see nearly as many exotics as in Florida, especially the Miami area.

Drop me a line when you get here.

--Rob

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VA-MD VCA Chapter is a large, active one. You will enjoy the events we have.

Jason's shop is maybe 90 minutes from Fredericksburg, and V-Mania is 35 - 40 minutes max.

In addition to the unique & highly talented Mr. Biff Brown, esq., of V-Mania (a good bud of mine), there's another good Viper owner friend of mine who lives about three miles from Biff. He's an evolving track rat, as am I, and hopefully we can drag you to VIR (a great track) for some road course events.

In other words, you won't be alone for VCA pals in your area of VA.

Happy Viperin' in VA!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc