VCA Edition SRT Wheels?

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I read a post a while back regarding powder coating (?) SRT wheels to get the VCA edition look?

Does anyone have any further info on where to get this done? Does it make more sense to try and buy different wheels outright?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, from what I have heard it takes a little more work than that. The wheels themselves are actually an anthracite chrome - very dark but very reflective. I am told that the wheels Woodhouse did for the SRT-10 Ram look awesome, but did not match the VCA SRT-10 because of the finish.

I do know that one guy had a factory defect on one of his VCA SRT wheels and DC is telling him it could be "months" before they can have a replacement built. Apparently they built EXACTLY fifty sets and not one single spare. Interesting!

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are going to be screwed if we curb a wheel or hit something. Can you even order the VCA wheels?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Keep in mind the wheels we did were on the truck, and the finish on the standard truck wheel and the SRT-10 wheel are substantially different. That alone makes a match darn near impossible. If you want something similar to the look , it can be done by a competent painter who has done some rims at his business.

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm that guy Chris is referring to. I hope to get my replacement wheel this week (mostly due to rainy weather here in WA)
but I'm pleased with the response from the SRT folks!
I'm gettin my wheel!!!!

Thanks SRT!!!
PBR
10 of 50