Video of my car before going to bodyshop!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great. I bet your painter can't waite to paint the stripes over the louvers. The new wheels and tires look good too. They weren't on the car when it was here inn STL. were they? Too bad it is not finished, there is a Gateway Viper club dyno day tom.(SAT.) at PBJ. It would be neat to see your car there.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lookin good man, i bet you can't wait to get it back!. Have you thought about extending the stripes all the way down the back at least covering the bumper? What about one of Jeff Lemke's tops?

Treesnake ! Whats the progresson your hood? Looks like i'll only be a few weeks behind, you get to be the ginny pig for paul painting and fitting it, so once mine arrives it sould be easy for him :)

Man i can't wait to get my Diamondback hood now!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jucd..I contacted Roger last week, he was expecting to have it shipped out by the 28th...next week. The autoform fascia is already down at Pauls. Paul wants to fit the fascia and hood, take it all back off, and reinstall my original pieces. He will then be able to take the time to do a real nice job and I am back on the road until it is finished. My original hood was redone by Paul also. He filled in the grooves around the Naca ducts and the hood scoop. Looks great, but will look better with the new hood and fascia.

Da1cop said that there are no mounting holes in the hood and will need to be completely fitted.

Da1cop..your car sounds good

silverten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never seen your car in Fort Wayne. I have the silver RT/10 that has been in town for 4 years now. Are you on the North end of town? We will have to get together sometime. I would love to see your car close up.

Chris

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cerevo