Video of my new GTS (WARFANG)

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Video of me taking my new GTS from California to Kansas:

My new Viper GTS - Car Videos on StreetFire

I have had the absolute pleasure of buying Josh's (warfangs) old car. Josh was taken from us by an unexpected illness at the just 36 years of age.

VCA national president Chris Marshall got me in touch with Lily (Josh’s Widow) who I have had the honor of buying the car from.

I can’t say Thank you enough to Lily and Chris for going above and beyond for me. I owe them both so much for such a great experience. I will never be able to repay either of them for the kindness they have showed me. They are both reasons why I consider the Viper Club more of a Family then a club. Thank you!

My Wife and I drove the car from San Jose, CA all the way to Gardner, KS. Almost 2,000 miles when all was said and done. It was quite the adventure. And there are many more adventures waiting for this Beautiful Red and White GTS...................

V

Venomiss

Great video with some good shots of the Grand America hotel in there too.:)

Thanks Dan and see you guys at the Orange Leaf soon.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a great story how a car goes from one excited enthusiast to the next to start a new chapter in it's life.

Bruce

ScreetHoPrez

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome vid Dan. I have to show this to the wife so she'll understand that I'm NOT the only paranoid person in the world who goes to great lengths to ensure the safety of the car! LOL at the scarecrow!

Bigsalgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to you and your new Viper! It's a shame how it left it's previous owner however I'm sure he would have wanted it to go to another Enthusiast such as yourself. My thoughts and prayers go to the family of Josh!
-Sal

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"See there is the baby outside...there is your baby...."

Great Video - Thanks for sharing!