Video of my spin... Weeeeeeee

IL96RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't worry it happens as long as you are fine and only a flat spot resulted you got away with one enjoy it.

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, that was probably not the best corner but it did have the most run off. That is the last corner before the long straight away, so I was trying to build my speed up. Oops. Came in hot, knew it, tried to save it, but too much gravel once I got out of the race line. Practice practice practice.

HotRodHarry

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Now that is what I call fun! Of course if all didnt end up clean..then the fun gets taken out alittle. Nice to see you enjoying your Viper

vipeuup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
close call. What was that popping sound? when you were accellerating back on the track? I know heard something... Anyhow, glad you didnt smash the car..

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are very lucky. Might have lots of run off but many cars have rolled in the sand. I don't think its that you went in too hot you took the wrong line.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Turn 10.....I have seen that happen many times there. Glad you survived it. This is probably the turn that concerns me most at Summitt Point due since it is a high speed turn.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dayamm, Fred Flintstone would be proud of you boy----------that was one MAJOR flat spot,ha. Thanks for the video and been there, and that donut should be placed in an area of prominence - it will stand up and not roll away, all by itself.

Glad to see you and the Snake came away unharmed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960