VIPAIR™ Dyno Results on 99 RT 16 RWHP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: VIPAIR™ Dyno Results on 99 RT 16 RWHP!!

"Vararam Vipair"

Sound's like somone from the next Star Wars movie.

speeddemon

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Russ M,

You know I have been visiting these forums for over a year but have never posted... I have watched this thread come and go. Now, finally I have had enough. Why must you continusly post lies and misinformation when you know your self that there have been 2 dyno test results proving the vipair??? It is ok tho, I understand it is hard for you to interpret these results considering you don't believe in K&N's or any other product that has been proven before. You and your 2 A$$ clown friends have knocked the crap out of this guy's product. I mean common the guy is offering a MONEYBACK guarantee if his customers are not satisfied with his product, what more could you ask for??? I wish there were more vendors that looked after there customers like this and not just in the Viper Community either. I think maybe you should stick to making sandwiches... :rolleyes:

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SpeedDemon has a point, I'm not sure who the above post was aimed at, but the product does come with a money back guarantee. So buy one, if you don't like it, return it and you'll be out a little time and a few bucks for shipping, who cares.

Speaking of air intake. I bought new Accel Kool Blue filters to put in my car that had K&Ns when I bought it. Come to find out my car was one of the "use these and tell us if you like them" cars that Accel (Mr Gasket) was testing on, so it already had them installed. I can't give a comparision but I sure like the quality manufacturing of the Blues versus K&N. Seems like the whole air intake box could be better designed though, which comes back to Vipair...

Now I sit and await the bashing for mentioning Vipair again :confused:

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Vipair is still the most elegant dust pan I have ever seen!

Works great!

:2tu: :2tu:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't care if it works or not, this thread is the most entertaining of all time.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score

speeddemon,
I don't know what you know about the original claims made by the sellers of Vipair.

Without getting too far into it, they said their dyno gave them 16 rwhp.
Then they claimed that they drove the car home from the dyno and it "felt more like 50 hp".

I believe that most of the argument centered around the claim that Vipair could give a seat of the pants, noticeable power boost.
A small gain on a dyno or on the road at high speed wouldn't be out of the question, but it never was proven by those who looked into it.

The claims of SOTP boost were bogus. People said so, Vipair guys tap danced and ranted,
first claiming cool intake air was the purpose of Vipair
Sometimes claiming ram air pressure was the factor.

RussM did some fairly high tech measurements of temp and pressure in the intake box, with and without Vipair.
No pressure increase and no temperature improvement could be detected.
By the way, the Vipair was provided free for these tests.
When RussM didn't come up with the right answers, his tests were attacked by the Vipair crowd.

A money back policy on an item like this doesn't really mean much. What have they got to lose?
A money back warranty on a paint job or engine mods would be a little more meaningful.

speeddemon,
I suspect that you don't really understand what this argument was/is all about.
If you think that talking physics and science in relation to the performance of a product like Vipair,
is somehow bad,
then you just don't know what you are talking about.

So speeddemon,
how about you make your second post on this site, some kind of explanation of why you think Vipair works.
Perhaps you can get some of your "A$$ clown friends" to help you.

ChicagoGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

HELP VCA! Hear my cry! Pull the plug on this SH!TTY thread or create a seperate VIPAIR FORUM!!! This has got to stop!!! Oh cr@p I just kicked it back to the top!!! Noooooooooooo!!!

~Matt~

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Russ M,

You know I have been visiting these forums for over a year but have never posted... I have watched this thread come and go. Now, finally I have had enough. Why must you continusly post lies and misinformation when you know your self that there have been 2 dyno test results proving the vipair??? It is ok tho, I understand it is hard for you to interpret these results considering you don't believe in K&N's or any other product that has been proven before. You and your 2 A$$ clown friends have knocked the crap out of this guy's product. I mean common the guy is offering a MONEYBACK guarantee if his customers are not satisfied with his product, what more could you ask for??? I wish there were more vendors that looked after there customers like this and not just in the Viper Community either. I think maybe you should stick to making sandwiches... :rolleyes:

First there have been NO results proving Vipair unless you consider 1 before and 1 after concrete evidence.

Second if you read the thread you would know the only real testing was done by myself.

Thirdly why do you post with your real name next time.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Really? 60hp?
Have you run at the drags back to back, with and without the Vipair?
60hp should be easy to see on your time slip.

Yeah, I know.
We have been all through this.
The same people that say they feel the Vipair boost also have magnets on their fuel line.

YeeHa, lets get er done!

speeddemon

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Really? 60hp?
Have you run at the drags back to back, with and without the Vipair?
60hp should be easy to see on your time slip.

Yeah, I know.
We have been all through this.
The same people that say they feel the Vipair boost also have magnets on their fuel line.

YeeHa, lets get er done!

Ahhh good old Joe Schmoe, you have a tired old cripped up viper that nobody wants. You have been trying to sell it for 2 years but nobody wants a beat-up viper that hasn't been taken care off. You post like you know something about modding and improving cars, but in actuality you know jack [******]! What was the last mod you have ever done??? Oh wait, there hasn't been any... Uncle Joe, you should really listen to Devildog he craps smarter things than you'll ever think off! It seems like the the only mod you can afford other than K&N's and smooth tubes is the vipair. The big chip on your shoulder is that you cant install it on in your car!

Joe answer this one question, why is it that the SRT 10 has the air intake at the same point as the vipair and a blocked off hood intake?? They had it right on your beat up 94 but got it wrong on the gen 2's, they then fixed the problem with the SRT 10. You know joe this isn't rocket science.

speeddemon

Enthusiast
Reaction score

First there have been NO results proving Vipair unless you consider 1 before and 1 after concrete evidence.

Second if you read the thread you would know the only real testing was done by myself.

Hey sandwich maker how did your audit go?. Have you paid your taxes yet??? Maybe you should pay them instead of making my fellow Americans and I pay your way.

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score

speeddemon, Are you coming on here like an ***, Because your trying to liven-up this old thread, Or are you really an ***........... :shocked: :)

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey sandwich maker how did your audit go?. Have you paid your taxes yet??? Maybe you should pay them instead of making my fellow Americans and I pay your way.

Interesting,

Well lets see, only person that knows what my line of work is the same guy that makes the VIPAIR. Because he shipped it to one my my stores, and we had a lengthly and actualy a nice chat on the phone.

Now we get some lame ****** on here knowing what he knows, trying yet again to discredit the only person who ever bothered to do anything with his product.

BTW, my audit went fine and the company is doing great. Thanks for asking.

PS. Vapair still does nothing except loose power on the dyno, and you are still trying to rip people off.

PSS. Way to go on insulting every Gen 1 owner on this forum.

vipah

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Interesting,

Well lets see, only person that knows what my line of work is the same guy that makes the VIPAIR. Because he shipped it to one my my stores, and we had a lengthly and actualy a nice chat on the phone.

Now we get some lame ****** on here knowing what he knows, trying yet again to discredit the only person who ever bothered to do anything with his product.

PS. Vapair still does nothing except loose power on the dyno, and you are still trying to rip people off.

Looks like Seedymommy just got OWNED!

LMAO

:eek: :headbang: :headbang: :2tu: :2tu:

speeddemon

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Interesting,

Wrong Russ guess again... You do know me, and I told you to your face I thought you were an idiot and now I'm telling you here.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Interesting,

Wrong Russ guess again... You do know me, and I told you to your face I thought you were an idiot and now I'm telling you here.

Sure,

And then you went on to make a lame posts on the Viper forum and making sure no one knew who you were.

If you had no problem telling me anything to my face(which no one ever did), then why do you go to such lengths to keep you identity a secret?

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So we have a mystery shill for Vipair.

Attacking my Viper? What's that all about? What has that got to do with Vipair?
And actually, my Viper doesn't look beat up at all.

Attacking me? Never did any mods? Cant afford any?
Sonny, you don't have a clue.
I've done more racing, more mods, more engine swaps, than you ever will.
If I wanted an SRT10 I'd have one.

All through this Vipair thread, we have a few people talking science and physics,
and another group of people talking smoke and mirrors.
They claim this and that, but they never measure anything.
They don't do testing.

Here we have a subset of the smoke and mirrors group.
The attack crowd.
As if bad things said about me or my car would change the laws of physics.

Who is Mr. speeddemon?

I think RussM has nailed it but perhaps the mods could try to track this down.

It really would be poor form to come on the site as someone else, taking your own side.
I guess if you were looking for Vipair support you might need to make your own.

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Interesting,

Sure,

And then you went on to make a lame posts on the Viper forum and making sure no one knew who you were.

If you had no problem telling me anything to my face(which no one ever did), then why do you go to such lengths to keep you identity a secret?

I'm sorry but this whole thread is f*cking lame. Here's a grand idea, quit worrying about making an extra 5hp that you can't handle anyway. Maybe, just maybe, you try driving the car rather than jerking off on your super duper viper venom hood insulation and sustaining your $600/yr zaino habit. Heck you might actually wear out that origional set of pilots on the 94' rt. Step away from the porter cable, and learn how to use the power you have, if you ever reach that point in life, grow some brass and let mr. heffner go to work on it. Your talking about a 1-1.5% power gain, take a good sh*t before you go out and the weight reduction will more than equal the wild hp claims. Between this and the trailer hitch thread i'd swear I was on a corvette forum. :rolleyes:

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score

acrdakota,
If you think this thread is lame, why read it?

And if you don't have a Viper, perhaps you should back off on the advice as to what we should do with our Vipers.

And you would swear you were on the Corvette forum?
You don't have one of those either, right?

You have a truck, right?
A Dakota truck?
Is that it?
A truck?
And you are on here telling us that this thread is "f*cking lame"?

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So, roughly, how many RWHP can I expect from the unique Vipair system? I have heard up to 36-40.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i think someones leg is getting pulled here. go w/ smoothies and k & n, or if you have a srt go w/ k & n filter and intake tube.

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think it might be a good mod on my custom Paxton system now that I have yanked the restrictive K&N filter and tube that it came with.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Does anyone have any pictures of their Vipair and chicks?

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score

MAKARA!!!!! OK, OK already i'll give the ring back!

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score

acrdakota,
If you think this thread is lame, why read it?

And if you don't have a Viper, perhaps you should back off on the advice as to what we should do with our Vipers.

And you would swear you were on the Corvette forum?
You don't have one of those either, right?

You have a truck, right?
A Dakota truck?
Is that it?
A truck?
And you are on here telling us that this thread is "f*cking lame"?

But it's one of those rare ACR Dakota's!

Status
Not open for further replies.