VIPAIR™ Dyno Results on 99 RT 16 RWHP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datenede

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dragging this back up again 'cause its winter and I am BORED...Does this thing really work?? I bet it does...Al :omg: :crazy2: :D

It is raining here...
... I think it works :D :cool: :rolaugh:

I didn't know anything about viper air-intakes until I found this thread :eater:

Greetings from a vipair-owner (not bought by myself ;) )

Heiko

You must be registered for see images

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't speak to power gains, but there is no doubt the Vipair reduces IAT as the VEC logs on our 2 cars prove.........by 15 - 20 degrees. Even idling for long periods (reading / setting LTFT ) the VEC log shows cooler with the Vipair. Any air box that restricts incoming air to the naca duct...or brings it in exclusively from outside the car will show cooler IAT than a stock GEN II air box

It's pretty common knowledge that cooler air is better than hot air to add a little power in a gas engine.

Steve

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll need a small Dixie cup to pour a beer for this job then.

Man. I'm so ashamed.

We are really trashing this thread.

More like a shot glass...you need to remove three screws, lift the OEM plate off, install Vipair and install screws. 7 mins max.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More like a shot glass...you need to remove three screws, lift the OEM plate off, install Vipair and install screws. 7 mins max.

You have no faith in Dave and his drinking ability. I say he'll need at least a large dixie cup. I say as punishment to people who say or do stupid things, we should make them read this whole thread and do a summary report on it for us :D

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have no faith in Dave and his drinking ability. I say he'll need at least a large dixie cup. I say as punishment to people who say or do stupid things, we should make them read this whole thread and do a summary report on it for us :D

...I justed wanted to get my 2050th post...hey, 2050 just like the HP the Vipair produces. :D I better get started on that report.

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone PLEASE fill in the ignorant Newbie that don't want to read up on 60+ pages ..... on WHAT Vipair Is ?! :confused:
Dustman, That is the torture of this thread...When regurgitated we pick up a few newbies that dont understand if it is a joke or not...Sooooooooo.... start reading....Al :):omg::dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4