Viper and Hockey?

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy a SUV or station wagon for hockey events.

FIRST of all, even if they would fit, you WILL get your Viper keyed on the parking lot. Just one of those things you'll hve to live with. NEVER park your Viper so you cannot see it or you will pay for it.

I have found 1 litre Coke jars thrown in my car, half eaten hamburgers, long time ago someone (drunk) wanted to *** in my Vette. Save yourself a headacke and get a regular car for driving around and mall parking lots and a Viper for weekends.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hockey is played in the Winter...in the ice, snow and freezing temps. And your driving your Viper:omg::omg:;).

Like REDENUF said, You might consider a second vehicle.:)

OP
OP
M

mdurbahn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I play hockey year round in denver too. I still have another vehicle (05' CTD) so I can drive that to play. I keep forgeting nice cars get keyed in the city though...I grew up in the woods.:)

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just hoping you were Milan Hejduk. :)

Good call on the CTD.
Plus, when it rains hard you can use it to pull clowns out of the 'pond' that forms on I-25 at Evans and score some extra beer money.
:D

<-----grew up in Steamboat Springs.

BDZ1984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can put my bag in the back of my GTS. And the sticks go in the passenger seat area. Never had a issue at the rinks just park in front and you won't have a problem

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Trevor Linden owned a Viper. Don't think he took it for hockey though. He used the Bus and planes like everybody else.

Ted

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Teemu Selanne has a 96 GTS and does drive it to the rink. But being a pro, he doesn't have to carry his stuff.
Paul Kariya drove it for a couple of weeks and said it hurt his leg to push in the clutch. :rolaugh:

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just hoping you were Milan Hejduk. :)

Good call on the CTD.
Plus, when it rains hard you can use it to pull clowns out of the 'pond' that forms on I-25 at Evans and score some extra beer money.

<-----grew up in Steamboat Springs.

Milan's english wouldn't be that good! :D

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Milan's english wouldn't be that good! :D
Heh heh...true.
Though, after the last few years of Zherdev....Milan is an English Professor at DU.

I'm curious how you know that stuff about Teemu and Paul.
Great players. Too bad about the clutch thing. Maybe he needs flappy paddles. :)

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy a SUV or station wagon for hockey events.

FIRST of all, even if they would fit, you WILL get your Viper keyed on the parking lot. Just one of those things you'll hve to live with. NEVER park your Viper so you cannot see it or you will pay for it.

I have found 1 litre Coke jars thrown in my car, half eaten hamburgers, long time ago someone (drunk) wanted to *** in my Vette. Save yourself a headacke and get a regular car for driving around and mall parking lots and a Viper for weekends.

Damn, you must live in a tough town. Where I life, we don't worry about it. The wife's even taken the car grocery shopping, to wally world, etc. So far so good. No real worries here.

Oh and we play hockey in the summer even this far north. Thank god for indoor arenas.

BTW, I hear in Canada they only use ****** positions that allow both to watch the hockey game. :lmao:

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My bag fits perfectly in my GTS. Sticks in the front like has already been said. I would bet goalie gear wouldn't fit though.

Go Wings! :blackeye:

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard a rumor that Martin Brodeur rolled in a Kenworth with a 53' trailer to the arena; his gear in the front and his ego in the back.
:D :D

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh heh...true.
Though, after the last few years of Zherdev....Milan is an English Professor at DU.

I'm curious how you know that stuff about Teemu and Paul.
Great players. Too bad about the clutch thing. Maybe he needs flappy paddles. :)

I figured you might ask.
Soon after we (the Avs) signed both of them, the local TV station that shows all of the Avalanche games did a show with Danny Hinote interviewiing Teemu and Paul. The whole interview was the three guys making jokes, but the one thing that stood out for me was Teemu's story about the Viper. Paul needed to borrow a car for a week so he asked Teemu (a car collector) if he could borrow one. As you know, he got the GTS. Teemu said he got a call a couple of days later from Paul wanting to switch cars because the Viper made him tired. He didn't like getting in and out of it, or shifting. (I was wrong about the sore leg thing) :lmao: Everyone had a good laugh (except for Paul).

Here's the interview...
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmusoVJzYUw&feature=related[/media]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21