Viper Burnouts HELP!

Double Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cooray,
Very simple solution called a "line-lock." A small electric powered solenoid operated from the drivers compartment. Installed in the front brakes lines. Procedure: Pump the brakes once or twice, hit and hold the button, release the brakes. The solenoid will then hold the pressure on the front brakes allowing the rears to release.

There you have it. Smoke 'em if you got em!
Dv

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Double Venom on April 09, 2001 at 22:02</font>

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cooray,

Hello. I have a comprehensive instructional video that describes the burnout procedure for street tires and slicks, along with everything else that you will need to know about drag racing your viper. No line locks are required(nice add on item though).

Feel free to contact me at any time to get one of these videos.

Tom
Http://btrviper.com

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tom,

Speaking of your Drag Racing Viper, where is mine? Have you shipped any out yet?

PS In case the media matters, I ordered the DVD.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cooray,

Rev it up and drop the clutch to get the tires spinning... then quickly move your left foot from the clutch to the brake. Apply the brake GENTLY just to stop the car moving forward - too much and you're stressing your rear brakes - too little and you keep moving forward.

It takes a delicate touch to apply the brake quickly enough to stop moving too far, but light enough not to stop the burnout or fry your brakes.

It's a LOT easier with a line lock, but you don't NEED one.