Viper Club Members Live On Speed At LeMans

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure who they were but they were just on with Justin Bell live from LeMans. :headbang:

SA HEAT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm running about an hour behind on the recording and just saw it. Cool!......they looked like the only guys around who weren't completely lit, so they have some work to do.:)

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
video? I don't know how I missed it as I had about 8 friends over and we watch it from 9am-6pm

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please do...I was running t RA this weekend and missed the whole frikkin thing. Bad timing indeed!

OP
OP
V

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was in the same segment where this drunk French dude was following Justin Bell around trying to get on camera. Justin called him a French parasite and then went on to say this is what happens when cousins marry. :rolaugh:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was in the same segment where this drunk French dude was following Justin Bell around trying to get on camera. Justin called him a French parasite and then went on to say this is what happens when cousins marry. :rolaugh:

:rolaugh::rolaugh:

Nice! :D

Viperless

We await the link you know of. :)

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You poor thing! ;)
I'll take doing it over watching it any day. Thanks for the hospitality this weekend!

Yeah, I wouldn't trade doing it for watching it...just wish they had been on different weekends.

Good hanging with you, Joel and Bob. See you later in the summer at another event!

OP
OP
V

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure that's Bob Carroll on the left. Guessing Bob Cerchione on the right?

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
:nono: Uh, guys,

Low profile..... Under the radar....

Full report when you're back tomorrow night. :rolaugh:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was with them when they spotted Justin to bad I decided to wait in line for the French ice cream rather . The ice cream was good though :)

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was with them when they spotted Justin to bad I decided to wait in line for the French ice cream rather . The ice cream was good though :)

I thought I recognized that forehead, LOL. It sounds like you guys had an awesome trip!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery