Viper Crash Pictures

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My morbid curiosity has the best of me. I was curious how many crash pictures were out there. I looked through the forum search and only found a few here and there.

Post your crash pictures. If there is a hot bikini girl standing next to the photo, you get bonus points.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey thats better than watching Nascar. Pics from test driving kids to (experienced) drivers at Heartland Park and other tracks. Parts vendors take note. $$$. Click on the police car wrecks too as its funny how they dont describe in the photos how those pros?? screwed up too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That site is wild. I can't believe there are so many crashes. Definately reminds me of the power of this beast... and to take it slow.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Run craps in the rain don't do puddles well. After crashing into a loaded Semi I looked through other crashed Viper pics and decided that they do protect the passengers better than most.

Wife and I didn't get scratched during the head-on with the Semi. Truck driver got broken wrist from accident.

You must be registered for see images

Wouldn't have survived this crash in most cars/SUVs. Year before friend of mine head-on'd a Semi on ice in a 1ton Cummins Dodge pu and passed on.

You must be registered for see images

I'm certainly happy I am still here to enjoy my replacement Viper. Wife's still a little phobic.

Ted

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That must have been a pretty deep puddle. I have driven in some very heavy rains without a problem but I did drive very carefully (slow and smooth). Those are impressive pictures showing how Vipers can mix it up with semis!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The problem was that there was actually 2 puddles with the left one 7' before the right puddle. Probably only 2" deep. Last thing I saw before impact was the truck grille filling the passenger window. Thump and we were sitting in the ditch. Spinning donuts is what saved us. We actually spun faster when hitting the truck and my driver's front wheel went under the pass front wheel of the semi. Viper bit the Semi's front bumper, tire, quarter fender and tore off the fuel tank and air tank. Couldn't find the Semi's front bumper or Viper headlights afterwards.

Believe in Guardian Angels??? I do.

Ted

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem was that there was actually 2 puddles with the left one 7' before the right puddle. Probably only 2" deep. Last thing I saw before impact was the truck grille filling the passenger window. Thump and we were sitting in the ditch. Spinning donuts is what saved us. We actually spun faster when hitting the truck and my driver's front wheel went under the pass front wheel of the semi. Viper bit the Semi's front bumper, tire, quarter fender and tore off the fuel tank and air tank. Couldn't find the Semi's front bumper or Viper headlights afterwards.

Believe in Guardian Angels??? I do.

Ted

Wow thats insane. Just wondering, but how fast were you going and how fast was the truck going before impact? I can't believe you went up against a semi and basically came out with a tie!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No Tie, we won! Truck driver got busted wrist (6-8wks off work) and we didn't even get a scratch. Viper got bent frame, smashed belhousing, smashed hood and everything in front of engine - gone. Semi lost bumper, broken front spring, wheel & tire, fuel & air tank dropped, quarter fender torn off, and LOTS of downtime. I guess vehicles were a tie, finacially?

I was going speed limit (62mph)and Semi slowed from that to probably 30mph(?). After initial spin Viper didn't slow down at all. Actually felt like it sped up.

Truck had a VERY large grille.

Ted

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I remember reading about that in the magazine you had an article in. glad you and the wife and everyone made it ok.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4