VIPER DAYS-BeaveRun (pics)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of attending Viper days this wknd at BeaveRun, and I have to tell you-this event was FIRST CLASS the whole way! When I showed up at the Marriott they had a welcome reception with buffet dinner/drinks :headbang: . At the track event there were over a dozen vendors...Archer racing was there with several trailers, doing everything from selling tires/wheel pkgs to installs. I was very impressed how the entire event was run, very professional. Skip, Courtney and her group had a trailer set up for the DE folks, with our best times, cold water and any assistance we needed. They also had a concourse car show going on, so even if you weren't on the track, there was a lot to see. Here's a few pics, there was so much eye candy, I had to keep looking at my schedule to make sure I didn't miss my track runs hahaaa :2tu: btw-pic #9, white viper is the viper that won the ALMS raceViper days is DEFINITELY on my calendar for next year!
9456viperdays1-med.JPG

9456viperdays2-med.JPG

9456viperdays3-med.JPG

9456viperdays4-med.JPG

9456viperdays5-med.JPG

9456viperdays6-med.JPG

9456viperdays7-med.JPG

9456viperdays8-med.JPG

9456viperdays9-med.JPG

9456viperdays10-med.JPG

Cal Cobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great pics Leslie, and it looks like a great event.

I can't wait to get my Viper out on the track. I jumped the gun and put my mods in my sig line already :) A friend and I are actually putting them in as I type this (will be finished today, wahoo!!!).

Did you track your Viper?

Cal

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took my Z06, it has a track set up.

I am tempted to turn my viper into a track car after seeing all those vipers run! I had a hard time keeping up with them hahaa!

S

SUN RA KAT

Great pics Leslie! :2tu:

Hope to see you at Norwalk this weekend! :headbang:

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the comp coupes were VERY NASTY looking and they sounded even better! it was the best wknd I have ever had at the track, that's for sure!

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a very fun event, it just fell on the wrong weeknd for me to attend... Leslie: You drivin the Volvo to Norwalk ?

hahhaaaa! love it