Viper financing.

syclone1157

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the absolute best experience with JJ Best financing. I found the car that I wanted and called them to do the financing for me. I filled out the credit application over the phone and had a call back within the hour. Lenny at J.J. Best called me back and told me beautiful things including "go get your car". I financed about half of the price and they did it for me for 6.99% for two years. They sent me a packet to fill out which took about five minutes, I sent them my info and the car owners info. The very next day they called me to let me know that they had already sent someone to check the car and that they had sent me a check next day air with ups. At 9:00 am the next day I had the check in my hand. Awesome service and everything went very smoothly. I definitely recommend this company. :D

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went with the Pentagon Federal Credit Union and got 3.9%. I would recommend it to anyone in the military, or a family member of someone in the military.

OP
OP
S

syclone1157

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And the car is a ..........96' b/w GTS. Yves i agree with you and I wish that I could have done that. Unfortunately I need the extra cash to expand my small business. As soon as the expansion is done and if there is some dough left over I am paying it off. I just felt like I could not miss out on this particular car. It has 5,300 miles and has to be one of the nicest that I have seen. When I looked at the undercarriage and saw that even the original stickers on the frame were still in good shape I knew that I had a keeper.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here with the Credit Unions. Although I only got 4.9%. Y'alls credit must be better than mine. Hmmmmmmmm.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960