Viper Garage Rug

MoreBeer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A good friend of mine specializes in high-end rug fabrication and installation and just sent me this pic... Which one of you guys is it? Nothing short of awesome. I have requested much more information...

You must be registered for see images attach

jerseydave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome! Does it have some sort of vapor barrier as well? I park mine over plastic when it is stored over the winter.

OP
OP
M

MoreBeer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So the feedback I got is that it is an independent manufacturer in the midwest that has done a few of them on one-off orders. I don't have a price, but I agree with the above, it is probably not very cheap!

I would imagine it is not very exotic when it comes to vapor barriers or oilproofing, but not sure. My friend did send me a pic of Sneaky Pete too. It does look awesome, but I think I would have to pick the durability of the Racedeck designs for my own garage... Maybe if I stored the car in my living room!

You must be registered for see images attach

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe this guy should look into doing a Viper mat and put an add in viper magazine and market them! These things need to be available!

OP
OP
M

MoreBeer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After suggesting advertising, the vibe I got was that the "artist" would not be comfortable doing these on a wide scale for fear of Chrysler/SRT brand protection coming after him. I guess I see his point, it's all fun and games until you either shoot your eye out or a lawyer shows up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang