VIPER GTS VIDEO... YOU WILL LIKE IT... TRUST ME!!!

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey fellas,
I produced this video about six months ago. The other day I was looking through all my videos and looked at this one again and said to myself "self, the guys over at the forum would probably really enjoy this video." :smirk: So here it is.

Couple of things worth mentioning:
1. All of the vehicles in the video are ours. None of this is off the internet.
2. The model in the video is a personal friend so go easy with the comments. :mad:
3. I only have 700 megs of bandwidth per day so my server will probably shut down for a 24 hour period after so many views. :(

<font color="red">IF YOU DON'T LIKE EXTREMELY GOOD LOOKING WOMEN OR COOL CARS GOING FAST, THEN YOU DEFINETLY DON'T WANT TO DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO!!! </font> :D :D

PLEASE RIGHT CLICK AND DO A "SAVE TARGET AS" ON THE LINK BELOW, THIS VIDEO IS VERY FAST PACED AND WILL NOT LOOK RIGHT UNLESS YOU SAVE AS AND PLAY IT AFTER IT HAS COMPLETELY DOWNLOADED TO YOUR DRIVE ... ENJOY.
MY DACIA ON VIPER VIDEO

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are the cars.

And why is my mouse finger so sore from clicking on the pause button. :)

J/K

Nice video, thanks.

Tell your friend his gf is very nice looking for an understatement.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lookin good!
I'd like to have been able to hear some of the burnouts though.
Overall, nicely done, thanks.

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2. The model in the video is a personal friend so go easy with the comments.

Why, could there possibly be ANY negative comments....Stunning!
Great job.

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it looked good. The sound was good and the transitions were good. The file compressed well. It downloaded well. I'm not sure why you had to sell it so hard.

Just curious, you labeled it as a Canopus video. Did you edit using a Raptor or a Storm?

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
dial-up *****... it dumped the connection twice on me before it even got good...

OP
OP
G

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
holdontight,
There actually is a part 2. I produced a second video about three months ago. I'll have to dig it up and show it to you. It turned out a little better I think. It's longer with the same model and a z06 with my gts.

Gerald,
Thanks, glad yall enjoyed it. I'm thinking about posting part 2. Download it if you can. I think you will really like that one. :D :D

Viper99,
I meant anything disrespectful. You know how some guys can get, not that any of the fellas on this board are that way. :)

vreracing,
I used sonic foundry. I didn't realize I SOLD it hard. I simply described the video, made a couple of notes I thought were worth mentioning and said here you go. I'm in retail so if you want to see my hard sale... :cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery