Viper has Build Quality of a Kit Car..But Still Fun

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unclgreggy:
I'm **** proud that my Dad was able to give all 5 of his kids anything they ever wanted - and also **** proud that he taught me to bust my *** to make my own money. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know what Greg, I'm happy for you. I have no resentment for what your daddy could and couldn't do for you as you grew up, but there is a remarkably HUGE difference between growing up appreciating what was given to you and Sir Alex, lord of the silver foot in mouth.

If Mom and Dad buy you all your dreams and you can enjoy them then I wish you the best of luck in the world, but when you flaunt your wealth in my face (Read: "oh danm, the Bimmer is dirty again, I guess we'll have to buy a new one.") then be prepared for me to be a little upset about it...

OP
OP
M

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AlexRedSnake:
Greg we aren't as cool as these guys, we didnt grow up in Indiana, Ohio, Tennesee, Oklahoma, Delaware etc..with Dodge posters on our walls jerking-off to the fact that a viper may be ours one day. "Greg how could you sell it..your life is over".

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boy, you crossed the line with that one. Poking fun at where someone lives just because they didn't grow up in your "great state"
rolleyes.gif
of New York. I lived in the Midwest my whole life and don't find anything magical about your "great state of New York". Some pompous azzes like you live there though, that's for sure. Not a flame on the mostly good people that probably live there as in any other state. Too bad they have to have *** clowns like you though.