VIPER-----KING OF THE ROAD !!!

webtrader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIPER ---KING OF THE ROAD !!

Check out this wesite on the 13 fastest cars you can buy !
http://popularmechanics.com/automotive/new_cars_trucks/1999/7/comparison_te st_13_quickest_cars/print.phtml

You have to copy and paste the 2nd line of this url to the first line to make it work.

I am the proud owner of a new VIPER GTS and must say it is "BAD"...I have owned alot of "performance" "Muscle" cars but this VIPER is #1 with me.

GOOD JOB DODGE !!!

I do have one question: IS the BORLA exhaust system offered by MOPAR a good one for street performance and improving sound? I just think the VIPER needs to sound different- Has anyone tried this kit?

LET ME KNOW !!

Thanks,
Jim in Northern California

[email protected]

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim,

I have the Borla cat-back, which is identical as the mopar (except for the tips), and love it!! Sound is SOOOOO much better over stock. Do it and you won't regret it. There are many exhaust options available, just do a search and you'll see......Kurt

OP
OP
W

webtrader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the advise.

I may just try it out...I just think the stock exhaust is a bit subdued!

I think you should feel and hear horsepower!

GOD..I love my VIPER..Hope I can get to meet some of you someday soon.

Thanks,
Jim (Northern, CA.)
seeya.gif

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are a lot of exhaust options out there, for instance, I've got Corsa, which is real nice!
yesnod.gif

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
webtrader,

Please be advised that according to the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, in your State of California, when describing the awesome feeling of viper ownership, you may no longer make any references to God...
shake.gif

This would include..."Oh my God, this car is freakin rad!" or "Jesus, I smoked that vette's a$$ by at least 5 car lengths!"

Mark Young

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jim, you should come to our monthly meeting and join the VCA (if you haven't already). We meet the first tuesday of every month at Mama Mia's on Hamilton Ave in Campbell. Now that you've got the sickness, its time to come to the support group!

You can see every mod there is from mild to wild, and then decide what you want, no guessing!

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the Borla catback as well. I love it, the sound is awesome. The only complaint I have is that the cabin resonance is definitely there. But I can live with that.

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snake Bitten:
webtrader,

Please be advised that according to the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, in your State of California, when describing the awesome feeling of viper ownership, you may no longer make any references to God...
shake.gif

This would include..."Oh my God, this car is freakin rad!" or "Jesus, I smoked that vette's a$$ by at least 5 car lengths!"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laughing2[1].gif
laughing2[1].gif
laughing2[1].gif