Viper Members in Volo, Illinois--I Need your assistance, Please....

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a company called Volo Auto Musieum that has a 1998 GTS Viper, silver w/blue stripes for sale. I want to buy it tomorrow but before I pay would sure be Great if a member could check it out for me and let me know your personnal opinion on its condition. Should I buy it or not? I don't want to get suckered. They want $37,500. If you can help me please do so....

Thanks in advance

Roy :dunno: :rolleyes:

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch this place carefully, they sometimes over state what they have....I got taken a little, one time...FYI....

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen the car several times and I would not begin to call it exceptional. Paint at best is average with half a million handprints on it. I dont recall the mileage though. Plus I cant speak as to what the chassis looks like cause you cant get close enough to look under.

Its been there for over a year probably longer.

Steve A.

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for responding to my call for help..I bought a 96 GTS today from Mike Robbins at Ringgold Dodge instead.
Happy Vipering

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen the car several times and I would not begin to call it exceptional. Paint at best is average with half a million handprints on it. I dont recall the mileage though. Plus I cant speak as to what the chassis looks like cause you cant get close enough to look under.

Its been there for over a year probably longer.

Steve A.

Posted at 9:04 am.......HMMM............shouldn't you be at work mister? :D

dun4791

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just in case someone searches this car for sale at volo in the future....It was NOT a silver/blue car...plain silver, and after a year or so they had blue stripes put on it about a year ago, and its in average shape..............

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes, this is # 6...I must have Viper Fever...worse then the swine flu, ha...yea I got to change my e-mail address soon....Mike said he raced this Viper in Bradenton and it ran 10.29. Suppose to be here tomorrow...Hopefully see you guys Sunday

Roy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang