Viper on American Muscle Car Wednesday

Go Fast For Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dodge Viper is going to be on American Muscle Car on Speed channel Wednesday, 7:00pm & 11:00pm. Has anyone see this show before?

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dodge Viper is going to be on American Muscle Car on Speed channel Wednesday, 7:00pm & 11:00pm. Has anyone see this show before?
I have seen it. It is an awesome show. Make sure you record it. I watch it over and over again!!! :headbang:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this the one filmed in Florida? If so, your's truly and a few others are in it. The RT/10 doing the burnout in the beginning and again half way through the program is me. Doug Levin, Sir Hiss, Gary Lashinsky and others in it as well.

OP
OP
G

Go Fast For Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck,

Thats too cool. Do you get any royalties for each showing? Did they at least give you a tape/dvd of the show?

Go Fast

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing about the tape, we all got copies but mine ended up being about Mustangs. NascarDave, I’d like a DVD if you would, thanks.

The other amusing thing was when we showed up, rubber burning and donuts throughout the parking lot. Unfortunately the cameras weren’t rolling. As I made my circles I’d catch glimpses of the director with his face in his hands and shaking his head in disbelief. Another member of the crew was frantically waving his arms for us to stop. After the smoke cleared the director said, "Y’know we’ve done these shows with Vettes, Mustangs, Cameros, Cobras, you name it and they all slowly and politely drive up, park, wipe down their cars and start chatting with everyone. But not you Viper guys. This is a first."

Funny.

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The show was great! As mentioned in another thread, I am surprised that there was no mention of the ACR (althought they quoted the VIper as having 460 hp...) and it would have been great to mention the VCA, how unique it is being factory sponsored, etc...

:2tu:

Tomer

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21