Viper...or ?

Jim Hodel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brand means almost nothing too me. When I want a new car, I shop around, and I buy the one I like. I read the road tests to get an idea of performance, but the opinions of the editors mean very little.

I just do not understand the guys who have owned nothing but Porsches, or BMWs, or Dodges, for that matter. I think the Viper is a fun car, but when it comes time to replace it, I'll look at everything that's available from all manufacturers.

I'm hoping BMW comes out with a sub 3000 pound 350 plus hp M3 lightweight. That's an example of a car I'd seriously consider.

Jim

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
There is no sense in worrying about, or pondering over what this Vette might be like. Let them build it first, then let the car magazines test it, and lets see if it lives up to the hype. Until then, keep driving and enjoying the best thing around, your Viper.

If they actually build this car, and it really turns out to be a Ferrari/Viper/Porsche ******, well, then, thats a different story. At that time, after its introduction, I would then weigh the appearance, power, and cost issues. But until then, its just a pipe dream.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21