Viper

RECOIL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got to say, after many months of ownership, I still get giddy when I see the Viper in the garage.

[Actually, I wrote a different msg here but couldn't delete it -- wrong sub forum.]

:rolaugh:

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had mine almost four months and I am still caught off guard by the beauty and **** lines of this car, I'll be walking out of the grocery store and see my car in the parking lot and I'll have that little thought "yeah, it's mine.....:D"

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same thing happens to me :)

It also happens when I pay for fuel, after leaving the checkout, I turn round and see the car sitting there, returning to the car I pinch myself that the car is really mine :)

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, it's about time I check on the baby in the garage before calling it a night again, Damn she's purty :2tu: :2tu: At least I'm "Normal" :)

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess Im spoiled...

I went from a ford ****** to a rx7 to a newer rx7 then to a V6 camaro then to a supercharged v6 camero and then to finally my first nice car a brand new 2004 corvette.

The first night of ownership I sat outside for 3 hours just marveling the fact that I owned a vette..

fast forward 7 years were Ive bought a nsx and 3 vipers and honestly, Ill sometimes look at the viper for 5 seconds and think its pretty kool. But nothing like my fist nice car. Maybe when my viper is a 10 second car verified at a drag strip Ill look at her differantly.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. I went from an 85HP 2003 Honda Civic Hybrid (48 mpg) to my Viper.

Yeah but your not claiming it as one of your previous "nice" cars. Pre-Viper car for me was a Scion tC turbo'd. 310 whp 317tq. The car was very impressive but stupid to put that money into it. I bought the Viper so I would stop modifying and upgrading cars and I failed miserably.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang