VOI 12 - DAY #3 updates 9/29/12

OP
OP
MuscleJunkie

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd heard from a pretty reliable source (he's there) that the rumor was there was around 900 Vipers there, is there any truth to that?

I think it is more like high 300's/low 400's. But it is more cars than they saw at Salt Lake. Alot of that has to do where it was held this year (accessibility)

Sorry but a bit too tired to get the photos updated tonight. The local "spirits" have taken their toll. The SRT night presentation was incredible!!!!!! Wish everyone could have been here with us.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it is more like high 300's/low 400's. But it is more cars than they saw at Salt Lake. Alot of that has to do where it was held this year (accessibility)

Sorry but a bit too tired to get the photos updated tonight. The local "spirits" have taken their toll. The SRT night presentation was incredible!!!!!! Wish everyone could have been here with us.

I too am tired, friday morning was really foggy after a few local "spirits" and.... nah I will tell the entire story tomorrow but we laughed SO hard that the stomach cramps almost made me get rid of my dinner and that is no exaggeration, just telling it exactly like it was!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456