VOI 8! Sept 9 - 13, 2004

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it Texas that recently passed a law allowing vehicle seizure for vehicles involved in "drag racing?" If so Texas may be a great place to pick up a auction Viper next fall :(

So what are the additional things to do and see in the Texas/Dallas area? I would propose a longer vacation period and enjoy the drive to and from Texas. A pre-VOI party somewhere along the way would work also (ala Branson for VOI6).

BTW Mapquest says 1230 miles from Detroit (northern suburb) to Dallas. Sounds like a good 2 day drive. Definite opportunity to have a caravan. Also looks like Memphis would be a good stopover point.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Final;No one expects a young man of your age to be able to afford and maintain a Viper.The kiddies are back in school and its a slack time for resorts.Bad timing for a college student.I have driven to Houston once.Never again.Cops were friendly but its just too far and a 2 day drive(26 hours) so ship it and DC pays 1/2 the freight or just fly in and attend.Yep I know that the drive is more than 1/2 of the fun in a caravan.My wife is suggesting we attend but not ship and get a rental.Most of Ontario will probaly ship?I will spend a few days in Houston before and after the event.Cousins and brother & sister in-laws there.WOULD post a photo of MY Niece but the drool would probably ruin your computer. Bruce

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
BRUCE- hook me up with this hot neice of yours... and I'll make it...heh :2tu:

However, my point is not myself missing a few days of college...I have NO PROBLEM doing that. But, in missing those days, it would have to be an experience of a lifetime, just like Nashville was. One problem though, too far to ship, so there goes half of the appeal of the trip right there. That means that the event itself and the location have to pick up the slack. Unfortunatly, I have been to Dallas before, and I just dont think its going to hold up. I may be wrong, and I may go... but then again, if I am right, that would REALLY ****. On the other hand, nothing is set in stone yet, so this may be a moot point.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may go... but then again, if I am right, that would REALLY ****. On the other hand, nothing is set in stone yet, so this may be a moot point.

Now you're thinking of going???!!! Gee, what changed your mind? Obviously a typical flighty college kid - never misses a chance at a possible deflowering.

Bruce, forget Final, hook me up with the neice. Did I mention I might bring two Vipers?

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Dallas? Isn't that where the 400+ kids were arrested for racing even though they were standing around a Kmart Parking lot? If so - would that make the best location for a bunch of octane junkies on a weeklong binge of tire shreading and Naws?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang