VOI 9 Caravan from Phoenix area?

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it is a bit early but I thought I would ask the question to see if anyone from Phoenix is going, and might want to caravan to Vegas? I am thinking about leaving around 10ish in the morning on Sunday the 24th....Anyone?

Thanks,
Dave

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
unfortunately this month my car is getting all the mods done to it, so i won't be able to go.
i'm thinking instead we should all plan a cannonball run. the first one to get from carefree highway & cave creek road to the I-17 wins a free lunch at *******, and i'll even throw in my stock exhaust as a bonus if you don't get nailed by the sheriff's on the way through!

OP
OP
N

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you having done? You should do some Viper Days events, they are a blast!!! That turn near Tramonto is pretty nice, banked well, but a little bumpy, 135 made me a little nervous around that one. I need suspension mods before trying that again:( Funny, I keep the car at my buddies house who lives in Tramonto, prolly not too far from you eh?

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What are you having done? You should do some Viper Days events, they are a blast!!! That turn near Tramonto is pretty nice, banked well, but a little bumpy, 135 made me a little nervous around that one. I need suspension mods before trying that again:( Funny, I keep the car at my buddies house who lives in Tramonto, prolly not too far from you eh?

well this saturday i will be installing the headers, high flow cats and corsa.
the following weekend i will do the paxton install.
hopefully this combination will get me some horsepower that i will be content with.

OP
OP
N

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, you'll prolly pick up 50hp or so at the crank I would suppose. You may want to get a vec 2, mopar race computer controller, or I see the DC PCM flash works well too, if you want to tune the most power out of it.

I may just go Friday or Saturday, cant ever spend too much time in Vegas, thanks for the invite/info Sam:)

Dave

OP
OP
N

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh, you had me at brothel! Count me in LOL. That BBQ does look like a good time!! Callin the Venetian right now to get the extra Saturday night:)

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh, you had me at brothel! Count me in LOL. That BBQ does look like a good time!! Callin the Venetian right now to get the extra Saturday night:)

Make sure to get registered up so you're sure to get a shirt and so we know how much food and stuff to order. The artwork for the shirt will be on the website in the next day or two - it's very cool. We used the artist that Dodge uses for their promo shirts for it.

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL...

I saw something on the other site. I think 3 of us will bring our cars to the "event not to be missed."

Be

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...

I saw something on the other site. I think 3 of us will bring our cars to the "event not to be missed."

Be
Awesome. I won't be attending VOI due to work, but it'll be nice to check out as many cars at said unmentionable BBQ event.
:laugh:

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The unmentionable event is going to be the talk of at least the first day or so of VOI...we in the Nevada Region are looking forward to everyone being there.