VOI

Charlie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure many of the VCA members on the board attended the last VOI in St. Louis. Does anyone else remember being told that the next VOI would be in the spring of 2002? I'm surprised that I haven't heard anything about it since we are only 6 months from what I thought was the projected date.. The last one was such a blast I can't wait.. Maybe I'm just overanxious.
smile.gif
Has anyone else heard anything?
BURNOUT.gif

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Definitely in 2002... but not in the spring... more likely September ..

Stay tuned, Viper HQ is working on it!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMcGuire:
Newbie question... is VOI pretty much racing-only, or is it like a Viper Days type of thing, or... ??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

More like "Or" !!

Also See "VOI-5 Memories" thread, posted by viperdrummer on 8/21. I dunno how to provide a blue, underlined link-thingee!

Recent (not all) events that include drag racing, road course hot laps, autocrossing, vendor merchandise nights, theme dinners, top-name entertainment. A high-level Viper Immersion Therapy....kind of like a Viper Spa. Been to all of em!

VOI-7 Detroit will be challenged to provide a roadcourse venue, as I hear the Chelsea Proving Grounds will be off-limits. I hope not. AutoCross likely....... And Maybe VIPER DAYS will have a pre-post event at Gingerman. Always a nice extension of VOI.

Figure a belated "10th Birthday Party" since 2001 was year 10.
Figure a huge tie-in with the Gen-III / VGX new Viper.

GO! NO EXCUSES