Watched a Roe S/C get dialed in today

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry Macedo super-tuned a 2001 ACR on a DynoJet dyno. Belanger headers and Corsa cat-back were the only mods other than the S/C (ACR comes with K&Ns). Stock airbox,cats(!), throttle bodies,gear.
Max RW 560hp. Not bad : )

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry Macedo super-tuned a 2001 ACR on a DynoJet dyno. Belanger headers and Corsa cat-back were the only mods other than the S/C (ACR comes with K&Ns). Stock airbox,cats(!), throttle bodies,gear.

Not bad at all for a bolt on SC kit, however I require at least 700 RWHP! Guess thats why I went with Doug @ DLM has me scheduled for this winter

Adam :eek:

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear Larry may have a few more notches on his Roe s/c tuning belt between now and the middle of next week. :D

OP
OP
F

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a 5psi pulley on the ACR. He was working on a heavily modded Roe 8.5psi GTS when I left.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not bad at all for a bolt on SC kit, however I require at least 700 RWHP! Guess thats why I went with Doug @ DLM has me scheduled for this winter

Adam :eek:
Dont sleep on these kits, some are already beyond that 700rwhp mark and will be knocking on the 800 mark very soon ;) Larry is great with these kits and my bet is that he soon will be in the 9s with these kits :eek:

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It was very nice to meet you, Sir, I look forward to meeting up with you again very soon once your project is complete! Thank you for the kind words as well. Mark's car made decent numbers considering it was heat soaked (no ice) and catalyst were in place. Jeff's numbers were great as well, I'll let him chime in once he gets past the Zone Rendezvous partying.

Ronnie, Cya on Tuesday, Sir.

Mike, I look forward to meeting you when your back in town, sorry we didn't connect when you dropped your car @ DLM!

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff thrilled the Rendezvous crowd and ended up taking home the "modified GTS" award. Sounded great. Sounds like great power as well. Congrats.

Now how about those Gen I and III kits!!!

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
As July is over and Sweden's industry will be getting back to work tomorrow, it won't be long until the customer software version of the VEC2 will be ready. Individuals will be able to use our baseline programs to further tune their own engine, share program files by e-mail / over the internet and get assistance tuning their engine at the dyno by faxing graphs to us / others. Should be some pretty interesting and exciting times coming soon.
Regards,
Sean

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, I look forward to meeting you when your back in town, sorry we didn't connect when you dropped your car @ DLM!

Oh yeah, maybe we can get a little friendly race with your strongest car against my cream puff ;) Should be tons of fun :D

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My creampuff 2001 RT/ 10 against your creampuff sounds good to me ....... count me in.

Cudaman :usa:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If possible, first do a dyno run(morning), and then a real run. Now THAT would be interesting. But the key is to do the same day so you have the same conditions.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My creampuff 2001 RT/ 10 against your creampuff sounds good to me ....... count me in.

hellz yeah loser buys dinner, I have a big appetite btw ;)

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that sounds like a friendly and fa filling wager to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine