Weigh In: What you think About This Snakeskin Green Coupe with Matching Asanti Wheels

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Re: Weigh In: What you think About This Snakeskin Green Coupe with Matching Asanti Wh

Interesting, but not for me. Might actually look good from a distance or on the road, but close up, not so much.

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Weigh In: What you think About This Snakeskin Green Coupe with Matching Asanti Wh

Please...NOT before breakfast!!! SSG is the best Viper color, but the contrast of OEM razor wheels or better yet, HRE547R's is really needed. Still, he certainly has the right to do whatever combo he wants to his own car...just not feeling it here.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Love ssg but those wheels.....do you spell yuk with 1k, 2 k's or ck?

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ugly....by the way I hope you are a sponsor on this site, otherwise this post smells of cheap advertising.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[place **** smiley here]

We don't have one so there's my answer.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i say leave them on and price the car 5k more than u were,if those wheels are hated that much,the person that does come along and see"s theme,will pay the moon because of those wheels,u know that instant buyer guy.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yo boi thoz wheelz r fresh dope.

SSG is a great color, but those are some of the ugliest wheels. Asanti, Dasani or whatever, still ******** looking whether theyre on a Viper or not. Take them off and put on some OEM's at least!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ugly....by the way I hope you are a sponsor on this site, otherwise this post smells of cheap advertising.

Yes. He is a site supporter!

My opinion, I don't know. I am not fond of it, but it looks like it could work. Maybe a different style wheel would help?? Maybe it is just the red caliper??

Not 100% sure yet.:hmmm:

Robert

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score

it doesn't look bad.

OP
OP
V

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am a site supporter and I will work on photo shopping the brake calipers and repost.

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I have to say, those are the worst wheels I have seen. Yikes!:nono:

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Terrible!! They would have to have done the entire center of the wheel in SSG for it to look even decent. Paint matching wheels is always a huge gamble. The only thing I've seen that I remotely like is when the lips are paintmatched

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Love the SSG, hate the wheels

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think the wheels are nice looking wheels but if where the green is was done in black they would look nasty and go alot better with the car, to much green.

ChrisGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jared, I like SSG, particularly the ones with stripes, but I am not a fan of those wheels. Maybe I can see it in person next time I am up there.

Chris

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Actually, I like them. Subtle with just a touch of SSG color in amongst the polished aluminium.

.....don't you have blue brake rotors and calipers?

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Can't stand them...looks very tacky in my opinion. I'm sure if someone wants the car though, you can switch them out with the OEM wheels. At that price, I don't think the guy got his money back on those wheels.

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score

put some oem wheels on it and it will sell.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score

.....don't you have blue brake rotors and calipers?

Yah, Sapphire Blue/Silver with Billet polshed wheels the red calipers looked like ****. Wins lots of trophies at the car shows.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[place **** smiley here]

We don't have one so there's my answer.

Here you go:

You must be registered for see images

Attachments

• barfsmiley.gif
    barfsmiley.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 20

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Been waiting for that smiley for a long time. LOL thanks Tony. I am sure we will see many more.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They are not horrible, but I am a fan of stock wheels. I think they might look better without the green. I never liked complementary body colors on wheels.

Put the stock wheels back on and sell it. Car looks in pretty good shape.

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think I just threw up in my mouth....blachk...

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't dig it.

I am with FLX109-done in black I think they would look ok.

Hard to beat the stock 5 spokes.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score

...there's no such thing as bad advertising, or so they say.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm feeling this more than the color combo. :D
It would sell a lot quicker if you throw some stockers on there.
Don't need a poll for that.

Red-Rx7

Enthusiast
Reaction score

All you need now is those Kumho smoke colored burnout tires, in green! Personally, I do not care for the wheel or color combination.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiH04Ti62dk[/media]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32