Weigh In: What you think About This Snakeskin Green Coupe with Matching Asanti Wheels

OP
OP
V

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Weigh In: What you think About This Snakeskin Green Coupe with Matching Asanti Wh

well love them or hate them someone loved them cause it sold in 24 hrs. I have another snakeskin on it's way though.

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Weigh In: What you think About This Snakeskin Green Coupe with Matching Asanti Wh

Just can't get into the wheels ....... too much green. I love the SSG color, especially with black stripes....but the wheels.....tooooo much green for me...

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

wheels are.....yuck.

And those Asantis weight like 85 lbs. a piece!!!

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They look good to me - but only because there is some chrome in there too. If they were 100% green wheels it would be worse. I wouldn't put them on my car (even if I had a SSG), but I don't dislike them, and I bet they look kick ass while rolling!

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have an SSG and would not have those wheels. I have often wondered what green wheels would look like, now I know. I also have a set of black SSR wheels (track wheels) that look great, and the oem 5 spoke or razors look good to, but I'd take those green things off.

JeffTheViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Geez - they bought $5,000 wheels and gave up on the car in less than 2,000 miles?? There's a die-hard auto enthusiast for ya...

OP
OP
V

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just can't get into the wheels ....... too much green. I love the SSG color, especially with black stripes....but the wheels.....tooooo much green for me...

Is this what you had in mind Kenneth?

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte