Well, looked at 06/08 Coupes..... Looking for a GTS!!!!

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After selling my 99 GTS last fall/winter I had full intentions of buying a 06 or 08 coupe. My wife and I decided to take a weekend and look at a few (I got a new business AMEX that has no limit on it so I wanted to try it out :)). I planned on pulling the trigger on a newer coupe fall of 2012 but since the weather is phenomenal I have the itch. After spending a few hours looking at both I have made a decision. I shouldn't have sold my GTS.......

I love the looks of the new coupes but after seeing them next to Vette's, R8's, Gallardo's etc they totally get lost and the GTS is just stuck in my head. I realized the GTS is everything that I need in a car. The only good news about this trip is that I didn't waste a bunch of cash buying a car that I don't love.

So, now moving on. I am looking for another GTS. Millage is no issue for me. I don't care if the car is repaired, salvage, etc. I am looking for a car that I can spend some time on if need be. I would prefer a 99 because I just loved the last one, but very open minded. I have even contemplated the idea of a Club Racer turned back to street. I think it would be fun to have a full out race car with wing/splitters and just cruise down the streets. I would almost prefer a car that has a crap paint job because I would like to go custom on it anyways so the money saved would go towards that.

Another reason I am not too picky is that money is going to play a larger factor being that I am looking to buy in the next few weeks-months opposed to fall. I also invested money into a new business and expanded another business and just last weekend found out my wife is pregnant with our first!!!! So I have to sneak a Viper in the garage before the baby comes otherwise I may NEVER get another one!

Any help/leads would be great! Like I said I don't mind salvage, rebuilt, 80 owners, prior wrecks, millage, color (not pink) clean one owner desperate to unload :).

Thanks!

-Tim

blackandblue01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oh and congrats on the baby. My little girl is almost 4. She gets mad as a hornet when one of my buddies sets in "HER" seat. She loves the viper.:2tu:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
god,i need to hurry up and find a gts to sell you,and you got a credit card to boot? dam,i cant find one fast enough....:lmao:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21