What’s your favorite Modification you have done to your Viper?

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favorite mod, if you want to call it that, would have to be the stripes that I had painted on. Totally changed the car. :D

IEATVETS,

Are your stripes painted on top of the color or under the clear coat? I heard the factory stripes are painted on top and you can feel them. I love the look of your car and it seems I have a constant inner debate with myself on whether I should add stripes or keep the clean look.

Some decisions in life are soooo tough.

Jeff

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, haven't done a lot (GenIII seats yet to be installed), but my best mod for the money was the HID's. Just put a set in my Tahoe, too. Won't drive a car without them ever again.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heffner, before he started with those silly Twin Turbo thingies! :D

1494snakes_009-med.jpg

GTS234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car is pretty much bone stock, so my best one is not very radical. But it was a SUPER value. Had an extra set of stock wheels chrome plated at California Chrome Wheel. Great quality work, and made a heck of a difference on the blue car. And for $150 per wheel (including center) they sure give you your money's worth.

Before CCW:

[image]http://gallery.viperclub.org/showphoto.php/photo/11776/sort/1/cat/500[/image]

After CCW: :2tu:

[image]http://gallery.viperclub.org/showphoto.php/photo/11775/sort/1/cat/500/page/1[/image] [image]http://gallery.viperclub.org/showphoto.php/photo/11768/sort/1/cat/500/page/2[/image]

ViperLB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those chrome 97 wheels look great GTS234, where did you have that done, and how much? Looks much better than the dull polish we have.

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Getting a Roe supercharger was the best, but the very first thing I had Sean do was but in a Borla exhaust with hi-flow cats - the difference was awesome :headbang:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favorite mod, if you want to call it that, would have to be the stripes that I had painted on. Totally changed the car. :D

IEATVETS,

Are your stripes painted on top of the color or under the clear coat? I heard the factory stripes are painted on top and you can feel them. I love the look of your car and it seems I have a constant inner debate with myself on whether I should add stripes or keep the clean look.

Jeff
They painted the stripes under the clear coat. Took off hood, front and rear fascia, decklid, and roof painted those off of the car then cleared everything. Cost a little bit of money but if you want it done right, you will pay for it. The end result was awesome!

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

IEATVETS,

Jeff
They painted the stripes under the clear coat. Took off hood, front and rear fascia, decklid, and roof painted those off of the car then cleared everything. Cost a little bit of money but if you want it done right, you will pay for it. The end result was awesome!

I've seen it,,,,, looks like poop :eek:

:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang