What Colour is this viper?

GreyKnight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Look like the older 66-68 mustang color acupulco blue. Sorry, but this color is horrible imo, esp. on a Viper.

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm, interesting...I do not even know how to respond when someone continually spells the word color, "colour". Forget about getting your "viper" re-sprayed and learn how to spell.

I love seeing "smart-a$$" people getting OWNED!

OP
OP
C

Cobe_24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol..Its funny..cos when i looked on auto trader and saw this Viper I nearly almost had to change my under pants...

Saw it..Loved it..Wanted it..

Is there anyone on this entire website that likes this colour? except me? lol

each to their own I supposeIts ok AAPocket I didnt take offence...Just made me wonder if you own a Viper? or is it a case of when im older I will get a Viper and join you guys?

Cheers lads

Mike

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no idea about the color but I would like to point you to an earlier post on the appearance of this car. It has Generation 1 wheels and side pipes but has a Generation 2 hood. Obviously, it is not original by a long shot and that includes the paint. I would stay away from the car because it is a mix of generations and therefore is less in value.

OP
OP
C

Cobe_24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Carguy has a similar colour viper lol.. Im not planning on buying it..was'nt planning on buying it from the begining..Just love the colour..and the interior colour lol

Mike

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Colour, color, honour, honor.....Can't we all get along regardless of our spelling differences?:smirk: In all seriousness, that colour would look good on a Vette or even a Mustang, but definitely not Viper. Two blues for Viper and two only! Deep Sapphire Blue and Viper GTS Blue. Haven't seen the Viper Blue yet in the flesh so I can't comment.

My $.01 (Cdn cash is still doing well)

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this may help you - most paint stores now have little hand-held paint "cameras". the camera is set on the car in 5 - 7 places and a pics are taken of the paint. you need flat spots about the size of a quarter for it to work. the the 5 - 7 samples are downloaded into the computer, and most of the time you get a perfect formula for mixing that color. have the paint store mix you up a small batch to be sure.

if you like the color great, but there are literally THOUSANDS of beautiful colors out there. be sure to check them out before you start spraying and spending all your money.

sdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone is going to have to explain the definition of "stuffed" to PocketAA since he did not understand "colour".

Last edited: