What company makes the best floormats?

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in need of floormats for my 2001 GTS. The stock ones as you all know bunch up under the pedals. This creates a real problem. Who do you recommend trying for quality floor mats?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Jason

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with the stock mats except the drivers mat doesn't have a cut out for the back glass release handle.I took the drivers mat to a car upholstery place marked with chalk where I wanted a cut out.It was cut and bound for the grand total of $5.00.I gave the guy a 10 and we thanked each other.Mostly he spends his time creating interiors for hot rods or redoing classics.He seemed afraid that it was a "Viper rug" with rubber backing which he might have trouble with and that it cost 5 bucks.I clean them once a year.Wet,pour on detergent, scrub with brush and let dry. GTS Bruce

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you find them too thick? I sometimes cannot get my 94 to start because the clutch won't go far enought to the floor with the USPEEEDLINE in place.

Jeff

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with the stock mats except the drivers mat doesn't have a cut out for the back glass release handle.I took the drivers mat to a car upholstery place marked with chalk where I wanted a cut out.It was cut and bound for the grand total of $5.00.I gave the guy a 10 and we thanked each other.Mostly he spends his time creating interiors for hot rods or redoing classics.He seemed afraid that it was a "Viper rug" with rubber backing which he might have trouble with and that it cost 5 bucks.I clean them once a year.Wet,pour on detergent, scrub with brush and let dry. GTS Bruce

You have to buy the factory mat for the 99 and up to have the cut out.

I can give you the part # if you want (Mats are still $50 from Dodge)

Luc.00GTS

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do you find them too thick? I sometimes cannot get my 94 to start because the clutch won't go far enought to the floor with the USPEEEDLINE in place.

Jeff

No starting problems on my 95. I did notice an imprint from the clutch pedal when I took it out to clean it though. I guess if it became an issue you could cut that portion off and have the edge rebound. I am really happy with them so far.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roe Racing has a nice set of daily mats -- no logo, just black, but they are thick and fit well without bunching up (they also come with the hatch release cutout if you need it). Check their web site - $99.00.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had the California mats and now the Lloyds mats from Speedline. The Lloyds mats are a closer fit and seem to be a little thicker. No pedal problems. I like them. We'll see how well the logo holds up. The logo disintegrated on the CA mats in a year or two. Also, the trunk mat from NORCAL was not cut out for the amplifier in our RT/10.

Steve

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pics of my nor cal mats. price was right and they dont move :2tu:

i did mine with the voi4 logo

6041PICT0170NC-med.JPG

6041PICT0172NC-med.JPG

6041PICT0175NC-med.JPG

6041PICT0177NC-med.JPG

6041PICT0178NC-med.JPG

tom