What happened to my SRT tires thread?!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It appears to have gone missing, not moved, etc., [*****]?! There was some information that Bill Pemberton just posted in there that was of use to me, and now it's gone, why? Because of one ******* in the thread? If that's the case, delete his posts (or him), but keep the substantive content!!!! Again, [*****]?!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like slaughterj said, when threads turn ugly, just delete the offending posts and save the useful information. Bill had listed 3-4 tire places that he personally recommended and that could've helped many people

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Besides Luke at the TireRack ( ext. 362 ), other sources that are very good are:

Jon B at the PartsRack ( Viper owner )

John Zisser at Zisser Tire ( 800-869-8992 ) and another Viper owner

Bob Vilven at Vilven Tire ( Dodge owner ). This is the supplier for all the Comp Coupes and others that run in the World Challenge Series. Primarily sells Toyo RA1s ( make sure you tell them not to shave them ) and also is a Kumho Dealer.
1-800-251-0017

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Besides Luke at the TireRack ( ext. 362 ), other sources that are very good are:

Jon B at the PartsRack ( Viper owner )...............

Thanks, and PS: I am very happy to COMBINE the benefits of BOTH of the above VCA Advertisor-vendors to save you $$$$ on virtually ANY sale. Example:

We save you about $20-$50 / set. And if you live in one of the 5 States where TireRack has a warehouse, YOU PAY SALES TAX via them. However, if your order is via PartsRack, we EXEMPT you from the tax, ($70-$95!) and save you the $20-$50 besides! And the shipping cost and speed remains the same....and LUKE handles 90% of our biz anyway, so we ALL win.

Thanks for your tire biz........

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats Why I only Buy From Jon B now :) He rocks. I think I have more tires then I could possible use for my 06 now. Something like 3 sets of rims.. and 3 sets of tires.. what am I thinking !! At least Jon B makes my addiction a little less painfull by saving me money !!

Jon

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
JonB just makes buying tires easy. He knows what tires to recommend in various situations and saves you money. JonB for tires = no brainer, and many other Viper items too.

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
U got threatened, Mike got a warning :) lol..

LOL! Lee PM'd me and threatened me with hostility! J/K!
I have to be nice to Slutter, maybe sometime if Slutter ever comes to AZ. I can take him out to dinner. You know the Barret Jackson deal is comming up soon, that would be a great time to visit! :D :nana:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have to be nice to Slutter, maybe sometime if Slutter ever comes to AZ. I can take him out to dinner. You know the Barret Jackson deal is comming up soon, that would be a great time to visit! :D :nana:

Wouldnt blame Slaughter for not taking you up on that thinly guised offer.

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Wouldnt blame Slaughter for not taking you up on that thinly guised offer.

LMAO! I would even pay for his plane ticket when he gets here!

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feel free to send me a check now for the ticket, and I'll be right out. Oh, I and I expect for you to cover all expenses, including hotel room, Suns tickets, and 100 SPF sunblock!

boplaw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't let Mike fool you. He's a big Huggy Bear with no tookus left because he's always laughing it off.