What is the most desirable Generation 2 color combo?

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3459VIPER_171.jpg

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rarity does not equal desirabilty (which implies worth more) than other color combo's.

ViperLB

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've noticed recently the solid black has driven the highest price, behind always overpriced blue/whites.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most desirable is the one in your driveway. Mine?

9065S1010005.JPG

Of course, I wouldn't turn down a blue/white if someone offered me one, and I'm not talking about the '96 RT/10.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't trade mine for a blue and white. Once you get over a certain mileage they aren't worth anymore than other colors and there are plenty of them around. At some informal Viper gatherings that color is the most prevelant.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very hard question but limited numbers does not mean high desirablility. One can say red is the most desirable because most were made in this color. Also people can say Sapphire since many did not like Sapphire much when it came out, leading to many on the lots years later but then all of a sudden it picked up as being one of the more desirables. Personally I think it is one of the best colors for the car. Another one that this happened to was the Silver with Blue Striped GTS's. I would have to say that the GTS in Silver with Blue and the Blue with White Stripe RT/10's are the most desirable GEN II colors.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, how about least desirable? Seems like not too many people liked the Gen I green metallic or the Mcdonald combo.

Thats a touchy and no win topic to pursue. Nothing but hard feelings for what point?

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, how about least desirable? Seems like not too many people liked the Gen I green metallic or the Mcdonald combo.

Thats a touchy and no win topic to pursue. Nothing but hard feelings for what point?

Good point. It was something I gathered by seeing the prices they went for. I keep seeing these two on Ebay going for really, really low prices in the pass. Such a shame.

AMong

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:nono: :nono: :hitfan:

No doubt this one is the best color combo that I currently own , hehe
9305DSCF0112-med.JPG