What is the most desirable Generation 2 color combo?

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steel Grey with Cognac interior is the sickest combination. Especially a RT/10 only made 99 in that color. Looks amazing at dusk.

In terms of a real colour, not a shade or metalic(ie. red, yellow etc) I would say the b/w on the GTS is the best color combo.

In the end all VIPERS are sick, should be just happy to have one.

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
7784DSC01834-med.JPG

AH, and it is for sale!

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hands down, most desirable, 96 White with Blue Stripes Only made 3 for the Dodge executives.
732848side_96_white-med.jpg

732848white96b-med.jpg

safireviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since they only made 17 of mine -- nobody wanted it. My favorite is Silver with blue. However, Batmobile black with aftermarket blue stripes looks real good.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My personal favorite would be the Tuxedo Baby! Black with Silver stripe. Have to say Bat's color combo is Bad axx. I would like to see that in person.

GALA-96-GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I cannot believe the 96 B/W is not getting any votes here. If you look at the majority of car models made for the Viper, the 96 B/W is by far the most prevalent.

Then again, could I be looking at the world through my own eyes?

I must say that I was looking extensively at GEN II Vipers, and in the end the only thing that mattered to me was the color. They are ALL BAD A$$, but the color is what sets the car apart IMHO* (*when comparing stock Vipers).

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cannot believe the 96 B/W is not getting any votes here. If you look at the majority of car models made for the Viper, the 96 B/W is by far the most prevalent.

Any Viper lover knows the blue/whites are a great color, but they made a LOT of them, they are not that unique. Now that blue on white, that's special.
Besides, ***** is right anyway.... :2tu:

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there have been several one off or very low prod number cars the ie: raffle cars and other special builds along with a couple of flukes(1 gen 2 with smoothie hood). i wiish my srt was graphite gray.

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WANTED, you're RT is amazing!! I believe these pictures are the first graphite RT's I've seen. I've seen Graphite GTSs, but never an RT. Thanks for sharing!

Konstantin82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no best when it comes to Vipers, it's all our own opinions, but than again thats my opinion not yours, every time I see a Viper I think it looks awsome. I love all the Vipers. Buy the way all your cars look great! I like Blue/White. :2tu:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WANTED, you're RT is amazing!! I believe these pictures are the first graphite RT's I've seen. I've seen Graphite GTSs, but never an RT. Thanks for sharing!

You must be new, he's only posted those pictures a hundred times.. :smirk:

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score

lol! Yeah, I'm definetly new. I'm hoping after a few years, pictures of Vipers will still affect me this way.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

no way, i counted 101 but i'll check. :nono: :D

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like them all too, but again....the 2002 GTS FE is the SHIZNET! Check it out:

You must be registered for see images attach

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my combo is 1 out of 53, but I agree with the posts above, doesn't necessarily mean most desirable

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll never win this one because Graphite was only offered in the last year of Gen II production. Even more rare were Graphite/Silver GTS's. Finally only 22 Graphite/Silver ACR's were ever built.

100852_9_060006ACR-med.jpg

100852_9_060002ACR-med.jpg

100852_9_060014ACR-med.jpg

100852_2_060013ACR-med.jpg

:usa:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well this hasn't strayed too far off topic has it? Now were just posting pictures of our own cars.

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well this hasn't strayed too far off topic has it? Now were just posting pictures of our own cars.

lol, that's a good thing in my book, keep'em coming. :D

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'mon. Let's be honest. Before you had one, what did you think of when someone said 'Viper', either red (most think of R/Ts this way) or blue/white. They are the classic colours. As for rarity, obviously they are make up the highest percentage. As for desirability, they made lots 'cause people love the combo!

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll never win this one because Graphite was only offered in the last year of Gen II production. Even more rare were Graphite/Silver GTS's. Finally only 22 Graphite/Silver ACR's were ever built.

100852_9_060006ACR-med.jpg

100852_9_060002ACR-med.jpg

100852_9_060014ACR-med.jpg

100852_2_060013ACR-med.jpg

:usa:

sorry everone else but this wins hands down :2tu: !! great viper dk