What kind of stuff has happenend to you with your viper?

Epro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read a lot of stories about people getting flashed (for example}. Another one was of a guy who threw his keys to a guy who was diagnosed with cancer the day before.

So, whats big has happenend with you?

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ususal...pictures always being taken(especially with the invention of picture phones),girls asking for rides constantly(usually there barely 18),guys asking how much the Viper cost along with how much horsepower. Everyone in the world wants to race you even in mini-vans. Your invisible to Corvette owners while all along there girlfriend is salivating over the Viper. Joe six-pack in his Mustang wants to run you all the time. I get flipped off once or twice everytime I take the Viper out(not sure if this happens to alot of Viper owners)and that's just the tip of the iceberg!!!

RonnieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here in LA, Corvettes and Ferraris usually have no desire to race, and their drivers love to say hello and be very complimentary. The real jerks are the ones whom drive Porsches and BMW's especially M5's and, even more so, M3's. There is a general attitude here in LA by those drivers that they truly drive the "ultimate, finest, fastest, best engineered" cars on the planet, and they just love to put those drivers of "American junk" in their place. I used to get the same attitude from them when I owned Vettes, including my Z06. It is just so interesting to look at the driver of a Porsche and/or BMW and, more time then not, see them scowl at Vette and Viper drivers. In 7 weeks of owernship of my 04 SRT10, I have smoked every German car that wanted to play. And, I must say, I quite enjoyed it!

JoeBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ususal...pictures always being taken(especially with the invention of picture phones),girls asking for rides constantly(usually there barely 18),guys asking how much the Viper cost along with how much horsepower. Everyone in the world wants to race you even in mini-vans. Your invisible to Corvette owners while all along there girlfriend is salivating over the Viper. Joe six-pack in his Mustang wants to run you all the time. I get flipped off once or twice everytime I take the Viper out(not sure if this happens to alot of Viper owners)and that's just the tip of the iceberg!!!

My experience to the "T"! Mustang coming up fast in the right lane til even then I nail it leaving him in the dust so when I slow to turn he yells well ya didn't have to be a a$$hole about it. LOL Next week someone stops in intersect while they were making a turn to ask if I wanted to race while cars behind just about nailed them. Daily somebody has something to yell usually negative. I wish they would just pay attention to what they are doing. :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc