What makes the Gen5 worth $100K?

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn't matter. He KNOWS people with cool cars, therefore he also owns cool cars by proxy. We should congratulate him on his recent used 2008 Mustang purchase that he mentioned above. I know I'm jealous!

This guy has been trolling the site for years, adds zero value, and just loves telling all of us about who he knows. I actually know a few of the guys he mentions, and they don't even know who he is.

1BADGTS, who are you? Got a name we can look up to see all your automotive industry influence?
If he can get new Vipers for $20,000 below MSRP, why isn't he here selling his services? If he is that good...

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he can get new Vipers for $20,000 below MSRP, why isn't he here selling his services? If he is that good...

That statement is incorrect. He knows a guy that knows a guy that has heard he can get them at $20,000 off. That is a HUGE deal, because it saves him an extra $1,400 in sales tax. We all know sales tax is what really matters.

:rolleyes:

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn't matter. He KNOWS people with cool cars, therefore he also owns cool cars by proxy. We should congratulate him on his recent used 2008 Mustang purchase that he mentioned above. I know I'm jealous!

This guy has been trolling the site for years, adds zero value, and just loves telling all of us about who he knows. I actually know a few of the guys he mentions, and they don't even know who he is.

1BADGTS, who are you? Got a name we can look up to see all your automotive industry influence?
If I have been trolling explain to me how my GEN 2 won 4 straight MOPAR NATIONAL TITLES .Explain to me how I could possibly get my cars featured in 6-7 magazine articles )Explain to me how one of the best drivers in the world on street tires is coming up here next month to test a street car next month for me I think you and I have to go punlic with this to see whos the poser and whos not .Emaim me your phone number and you will get a phone call from the head of McMullen ARGUS PUBLICATION.S lAST TIME I THREW DOWN WITH YOU YOU NEVER RESPONEDED

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I have been trolling explain to me how my GEN 2 won 4 straight MOPAR NATIONAL TITLES .Explain to me how I could possibly get my cars featured in 6-7 magazine articles )Explain to me how one of the best drivers in the world on street tires is coming up here next month to test a street car next month for me I think you and I have to go punlic with this to see whos the poser and whos not .Emaim me your phone number and you will get a phone call from the head of McMullen ARGUS PUBLICATION.S lAST TIME I THREW DOWN WITH YOU YOU NEVER RESPONEDED
The published record for a writer running a stock GEN 4 VIPER IS 11.2 The test was conducted at Englishtown NJ (in the VCA archives )I DO BELIEVE I OWNED THAT CAR .Search the following EVAN SMITH RUNS 11.2 IN STOCK GEN 4 VIPER .

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That statement is incorrect. He knows a guy that knows a guy that has heard he can get them at $20,000 off. That is a HUGE deal, because it saves him an extra $1,400 in sales tax. We all know sales tax is what really matters.

:rolleyes:
REALLY would you want to publicly wager on the fact that I can facilitate the purchase of any GEN 5 at BELOW FACTORY STICKER Put your money where your mouth is.

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill go this one as well if I buy the car ill get it at INVOICE .

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No disrespect intended, however, 90% of your posts in the Gen V area are off topic, the other 10% are you standing on top of your band box, don't you get tired of beating your chest! If I see your name in a thread, I just avoid it, because I know it has no real content.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not understand why the moderator allows threads to be high jacked by the same individual so often. It is like being in a time machine, no matter what Gen V thread I am in, I end up learning the history of all that is NJ, if that is not bad enough, I then have to read about the repetitious self professed adventures of the thread hijacker.

Can we get a motion to ban the 1BADCLOWN?

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we get a motion to ban the 1BADCLOWN?

I do not understand why the moderator allows threads to be high jacked by the same individual so often. It is like being in a time machine, no matter what Gen V thread I am in, I end up learning the history of all that is NJ, if that is not bad enough, I then have to read about the repetitious self professed adventures of the thread hijacker.

He didn't really do anything that would justify a ban aside from maybe being annoying and misinformed. Just ignore his posts if they bother you.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ignore??

1. Look what happened to this thread.- are we on topic.

2. This is one of many, you cannot walk between the rain drops.

3. Many are here to learn, these inane posts waste a lot of time for many.

4 Same dribble repeated again, again and again.

5. This is not the civic forum.

He didn't really do anything that would justify a ban aside from maybe being annoying and misinformed. Just ignore his posts if they Ibother you.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He didn't really do anything that would justify a ban aside from maybe being annoying and misinformed. Just ignore his posts if they bother you.

You just registered on this site. He has been here for years, causing the same drama. Do a search on his username, you'll find him arguing about the same crap, nut-swinging the same name-dropped guys, and adding no value to the site. Really just seems to enjoy trolling and stirring the ***.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on guys lol. No need to ban any body just don't respond to anyone that annoys you. I do it all the time and Im sure others do it to me as well :smirk:. We are all adults here.

Anyway back on topic. Is any car fully worth its price is a question that can be asked in all seriousness. Cost to make vs cost to the consumer is always skewed. But to me if it gives you the visual, emotional[very important imo], and performance fix in spades that you need, then to the individual it may be worth whatever price they paid.

The answer to he OP's title also heavily bears on ones financial status too. So there is no one answer to satisfy all. IMHO because of the Vipers performance relative to its peers and even those above its class and the exotic and unique nature of its design, I'd say its worth the price of entry even though, at present, I can't afford one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21