what wheels setup are u running? 19f/20r or 20s all around?

nspec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't had chance to search. On my phone. In the procees of ordering some wheels for my 06 coupe. Trying to decide if I should go 19f/20r or 20s all around?

Can u guys post some pics of what they look like?

Thanks in advance.

Nauman

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've ran a few sets on my two SRT-10 Vipers....18/19, 19/19, 19/20 and 20/20. Occasionally the 20" will look too large up front, but I think it's absolutely perfect for the rear. In terms of filling up the wheel opening, a 19.5 would be best up front lol

20/20 360 Forged Spec Fives

You must be registered for see images attach

19/20 360 Forged Concave Tens

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my old 04 with 19/20 HRE five spoke wheels and Pirelli tires. I was very happy with this setup.

Last edited:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And here is a picture of your old setup on my car. Brian it has been quite a while. Hope you are well. Still loving this setup I bought from you.

Here is a picture of my old 04 with 19/20 HRE five spoke wheels and Pirelli tires. I was very happy with this setup.

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And here is a picture of your old setup on my car. Brian it has been quite a while. Hope you are well. Still loving this setup I bought from you.

Its been a long time. Its great to hear from you. My health has improved and I just bought a new 2010 B/W Coupe. Thanks for asking. Your mamba looks great. I really miss the 04 convertible!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian glad to hear your health has improved. My car has gone through a huge transfermation. It is now over 700hp. Loving it.

Its been a long time. Its great to hear from you. My health has improved and I just bought a new 2010 B/W Coupe. Thanks for asking. Your mamba looks great. I really miss the 04 convertible!

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
19/20 keeps the rake of the car lookin perfect, I don't think 20/20's do it. I went with 19/20's and could not be happier

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After 4 sets of 19/20 wheels on my '06, I went back to 19/19 recently. Mostly due to there being better 19" rear tires available that could hook. I'm amazed at how much better the car rides with 19" rear tires, it is a night vs day difference. Even my wife asked if I had changed the shocks or something, haha.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just went from a 20/20 setup to a 20/21 setup. I thought that it might be too much to look at but almost everyone thinks that it's a 19/20 setup. I'll post pictures as soon as I can find a decent picture. Thanks Absolute Hank, it's your fault that I'm broke(lol)!!!!!

tcsracing1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
im on the hunt for some 19/20 iforged or HRE wheels...... anybody looking to get out of a set? :)

Viper0062

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am having a few problems trying to find these sizes that I have seen several of you guy's running on your Vipers. Can you
point me in the right direct or give me a contact for the sizes that I want. I am trying to get most rubber on ground that I can.
Font: 275/30R18
Back: 355/25R19

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am having a few problems trying to find these sizes that I have seen several of you guy's running on your Vipers. Can you
point me in the right direct or give me a contact for the sizes that I want. I am trying to get most rubber on ground that I can.
Font: 275/30R18
Back: 355/25R19

I think Pirelli is the only manufacturer of that rear size, and while it's useable, it's quite a bit shorter than OEM. Getting a 345 in ANY other brand will be better traction than the 355 Pirelli provides...trust me.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Pirelli is the only manufacturer of that rear size, and while it's useable, it's quite a bit shorter than OEM. Getting a 345 in ANY other brand will be better traction than the 355 Pirelli provides...trust me.

Also Pirellis won't last on a Viper.

F

FrgMstr

19/20" HRE's, stock ride height on my 05.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Viper0062

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper Guy's know more and are more help than any of the Ferrari Guy's before I traded my 360 F1. Thanks
for the feed back. Will purchase tires this week and PCM Board. Intake, Belanger and few other touches make
my Gen IV a pretty good hand full. My Street Serpent looks good, but now they are pulling beside me and rolling
down window to enjoy the rumble. Note: With the last few feet of the side pipes larger dia. it seems to be much
louder than my last Gen IV with std. Belanger system, but I like it. Thanks again for the help on the forum.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang