Where to buy Zaino?

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Where to but Zaino?

Moparman did you use Dawn and the the clay bar before doing your car?

Absolutely. I followed Sal's directions to the letter. Don't get me wrong - the final product looked awesome, but the finish just didn't seem to last very long. I would definitely use Zaino on a show car or weekend fun car, but not on a daily driver. It just doesn't seem to last under the Vegas sun.

Vegas sun should not touch Zaino or any synthetic, now a carnuba I would not expect to last in heat/sun. What gave you the impression it was not lasting, did it stop beading, look dull or was it not slick and hard to wash? What are you using now and how is it lasting?

It stopped beading fairly quickly and lost gloss, although it did not look dull. This took about 2 months. After 3 cycles of Zaino I switched back to Meguires professional products on my truck (which is since sold). I have now changed to Meguires NXT. I should also mention that I no longer have a vehicle that sits out in the sun all day, so I can't compare how long NXT lasts to how long Zaino lasts.

That is REALLY surprising, I have had nothing but good luck with Zaino. I am even more surprised that you like NXT, I was lucky to get 2 weeks or 2 washes out of NXT and have heard the same from ALOT of people, although Meguiars does a REAL good job of censoring any bad publicity about it by deleting any negative post on meguiarsonline, autopia and all of the other forums they own/sponsor. Atleast Sal lets his product speak for itself.