Where to get Zaino polish in Houston??

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to get my RT 10 polished in Houston ( Clear Lake or 290 Bltway 8 area) anyone know a Good place?? I found a good place but they never heard of Zaino??

Thanks
Andy

OP
OP
AJT

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, but I was looking to get my car polished by a professoional. It has some light spiderweb looking swirl marks in the paint. I found a good place to take my car but they have never heard of Zaino.

Andy

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Bring your "Z" kit with you, and let them take care of those swirl marks and then apply Sal's goodies!

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe is right. Most body shops do no use it because it does not come in bulk bottles plus they want you back often because that is how they make thier money.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think most of the folks buy their Zaino through the mail. I am lucky, in that one of the larger distributors is here in Kansas so I can pick it up directly. Before I found this guy I got everything through the mail using the main zainobros.com site. I have found that the new Viper has a LOT of factory swirl marks and even two sets of IDENTICAL scratches on the front fenders (opposite sides). I have tried a couple coats of Z-5 but you can still see everything. I am very far from being even a semiprofessional when it comes to polishing, so I am going to try and locate a topnotch shop here in KC to get the factory finish looking like my GTS did when I took factory delivery. Good luck with yours!

Chris

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
& I thought GTS Dean had the Texas lok on Zaino products and applications. :smirk:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4