Where to look to buy a Viper / Where to get custom Interior?

slitherv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First post. I’ve been lurking here for a while and have been trying to learn all I can about the Viper. I’m researching the purchase of my first Viper. I’m looking for a 2008-2010 coupe. What are the best places to find used / new vipers? I’ve looked at the classifieds here, ebay, and some random sites on the web. Are there any better resources to find Vipers?

Colors I’m considering are Very Viper Orange, Graphite, Venom Red, and perhaps white. I think I prefer the 2008-2009 stripe shape to the 2010.

Part of the deal for my wife to agree to the Viper is she wants the interior to have some white in it. What are the best places to go for custom interior? I’ve seen Venazo Viper on the web and the Snake Hydes company on some forums. Any thoughts on these or others?

I tried searching for these things but came up empty handed for the most part. Any other comments or helpful advice in my search are welcome. Thanks in advance!

PM'd you an add you might find interesting and maybe beneficial.

OP
OP
S

SSGNRDZ_28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Steve and Brian yesterday for letting me tag along and answering all of my questions. You both were so helpful. Now, to find the perfect car…

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What you may be interested in just showed up on cars.com, 2008 in Illinois low miles clean carfax, sent you a pm

OP
OP
S

SSGNRDZ_28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, I will probably take you up on this. I'll give you a call to see what works best for you. Thanks!