White Mamba Brochure ?

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Is there such a thing as a brochure for the White Mamba? Checked Dodge's web side and there is not even a mention of the special edition Mamba's.

If no formal brochure, any high quality pics might be a good substitute - need a picture for my next visual goal reminder. I always wanted a Viper and now that I have my '93 - I need to set the bar higher and the White Mamba will be my next Viper!

Thanks!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Basically there have been no real brochures on the new Vipers ( Gen IIIs ) , other than a shared fold out with the other SRT products ( SRT-10 Ram, Viper, and SRT-4 ). The 2003 owners got a great book about the new style and I believe it may still be available.

Good Luck.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was able to purchase #138 White (Mamba). I knew I had to have it and quickly sold my red Ferrari 512. The combination is stricking 30 minutes before sun down. I saw previews "in Passing" through car magazines but it was only demonstrated as a white Viper. The dealers in South florida were asking 94,000 thousand and getting over 90,000. I was able to get a reasonable deal North of Palm Beach (slightly below list). If you get one,ensure that is was built after January or run the VIN number through the dealer for the cam bolt/damper pulley check. For reference, mine was built in mid-Febuary and had no issues. No doubt a sport car color that I could have as an art piece in my living room.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh, Craig is one of the most vocal anti-SRT guys out there. Unfortunately he lacks the credentials for such criticism. It is mostly jealousy and animosity aimed at Chrysler Canada for shorting hi father or some such. I say give it a break. No one cares what the opinion of a snot nosed kid is that cannot afford one.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh, Craig is one of the most vocal anti-SRT guys out there. Unfortunately he lacks the credentials for such criticism. It is mostly jealousy and animosity aimed at Chrysler Canada for shorting hi father or some such. I say give it a break. No one cares what the opinion of a snot nosed kid is that cannot afford one.

Yeah I'm real torn up I can't afford a $125K car when I'm 21 years old. BOO HOOO.

It's really a blessing we did not get our 2 SRT's as the plan was to just ***** those cars out for a quick buck a-la GEN 1 92 RT/10's to the "gotta have it first" crowd. Good thing we didn't get stuck with $250K in ugly Vipers because demand for the cars is basically $hit.

The reason I am pissed at DC is over the no FIA, No ALMS participation yet there is NASCAR and drifting. That and lack of no coupe. Verts are ***!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I ask why you monitor the board of a car that you obviously do not like? Do you also check out the cooking channels and womens clothing (presuming of course that those are not on the "like" list)?

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I ask why you monitor the board of a car that you obviously do not like? Do you also check out the cooking channels and womens clothing (presuming of course that those are not on the "like" list)?

For [******] and giggles when I have nothing else better to do. I find it laughable that it hurts the SRT owners feelings that I bag on thier honda look alikes.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And tell me please which car owners would like a continual pest telling them that their cars are ugly? If I cared about your opinion I would ask. But as a continual pest on this site, with no apparent value added comments, you are the equivalent to a ...

Is there a way to bypass reading or seeing any of this kids posts?

BTW you must never have anything better to do given your 4432 posts here.

rac156

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it laughable that it hurts the SRT owners feelings that I bag on thier honda look alikes.

I find it laughable that you think you're hurting their feelings by saying their cars look like S2000s. The whole "it looks like an s2000" joke really isn't funny anymore. No joke is after its been around 3 years. What kind of person goes out with the intent of hurting others feelings? You really don't sound like the type of person I or anyone I know would want to spend much time around.

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you guys want to hear something funny ... ask this leg humper what he drives. :laugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang