Who has the yellow 2002 RT/10 with Cognac interior?

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen Cognac interior in a Gen I yellow RT and I wasn't feeling it.
You would be better off talking to Chad at Snake Hydes and getting some idea's...He has some great color combo's.

Just my 2 cents.

Good Luck !

Jeff

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only one was made according to build data, never seen pics though. I think black with yellow accents is the way to go.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the gen I was a Tan interior and Not the Connelly leather upgrade found on the late gen II cars, different leather and different color. Personally the gen I cars w/ tan did not look good and that is why, I dont think they offered it on the later gen II yellows.

fisko40

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iv'e seen what I believe is an 02 RT/10 with the Cognac Interior. It is sitting in a warehouse in Fresno, Ca. It belongs to a friend of Marv Rose. He said it's the only one ever produced in this color combination. I thought it would be hidious looking but it actually looked damn good. E-mail Marv and I'm sure he would gladly post a few pics.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I asked the same question quite a while back and got no response. If you get any pics or more info please e mail me. I would LOVE to see this combo.

Midgetfist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw an '02 Yellow/Cognac for sale in Sarasota, FL last year. It was a former rental car with 13,000 mi. and a Borla Exhaust. Price was WAY too high at 72K. I thought the combo looked pretty good, while my wife loved it. Obviously unless Marv has this car, there was more than one produced.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only one was made by the Factory with the Race Yellow/Congac Connelly leather combination. There were numerous of the '94-'95 yelow w/ tan int.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang