Who is ready for Novi Power?

Paxton-Rep

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is ready to give there Viper Novi Power. I just got off the phone with paxton, and they were telling me about there new kit that they have coming out for the Viper. This thing sounds bad! He was saying that it will have a air-water charge cooler, Paxton Novi 2-k, complete bolt on, with a carb E.O. pending. I cannot wait, I am already on the call list, so they can call me when it is ready to ship. They are predicting before christmas, but the wait is worth it from what they were telling me! The gentlemen that I spoke with did not have a projected price as of yet, but did ensure me that it would be priced competively with the other manufactured superchargers! I am getting excited over here. Give them a call, maybe if we generate some phone calls it will push the delievery date sooner.

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had also talked to them. They are planning to have it ready for SEMA show and deliveries in time to put under your christmas tree. There web page is www.paxtonauto.com

Contact info

888-9-PAXTON (toll free)
805-604-1336 (voice)
805-604-1337 (fax)

WOW alot of options for vipers now. All are great systems. Which style do you like best !!

Now who will be first to do an 03 , Doug, Jason, Sean, or Dan Thats what I will need !!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine