who needs 655rwhp 905rwtq? i got the kit for you.

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
selling my btr nitrous gas propane kit. the kit was on my 2001 viper. i also added remote opener for the nitrous(nx) and a nos remote opener on the propane. activating the 2 openers-2 bottle warmers- activation switch and purge, i have the nx 3 pod switch. no cutting needed for the 3 pod switch because it fits where the ashtray is. both bottles have warmers to keep nitrous and propane at the right pressure. and a nx purge kit. i also have a pressure gauge that i mounted to the cowl so i know what my propane pressure is at all times(steel braided lines to the solenoid to read pressure). also fabricated a aluminum bar which all the soleniods mount to. very clean install. i also upgraded to nx coated 6an lines and new solenoids.

btr nitrous gas propane kit $2490.00

nx remote opener $219.00
nos remote opener $199.00

extra bottle heater 149.00

propane pressure gauge kit $200

6an nx insulated line $100

total price i invested in the kit = $3357 (not including another $100 in jets)

anyone intereted in 655rwhp and 905 rwtq :eek: ??

OP
OP
F

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats what this kit produces. the torque #'s are nothing out of the norm. you will get less torque if you do not tune it properly.

i have 12 different size jets so you can adjust to the hp and torque your comfortable with.

with the 175 shot i ran 10.76 et. i have not run the 1/4 with th 225 shot yet.

viperzilla you mean 28% higher not 75%

OP
OP
F

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am going to start road racing. i mean i am going to stop racing on the road and start tracking the car on a track longer than a 1/4 mile.

OP
OP
F

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i will take a reasonable offer. i have spent a lot of money to make this kit perfect for street and track use.

email me if your are interested.
[email protected]

OP
OP
F

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for you guys that are getting smoked on the street or strip, this will leave almost any street car 10-20 cars behind instantly.

OP
OP
F

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
michael i keep getting your emails but the ones i am sending you are not going through.
call me 702-400-4279.
anyone else that has a question on this kit can also call.